Everyone?

"Eight tickets? Who else is going with us?" I asked Taehyung as we packed our bags.

"It's me, Jungkook, you, Yoongi, Jimin, Younji, Roy, and Lisa. I invited Roy and Lisa to come along as well." Taehyung smiled holding out the tickets for me to see. I zipped up my bag frowning. Why Roy? Lisa, oh hell yeah bring her along. But maybe we can drop Roy off in the jungle somewhere.

"I'm bringing Lisa because she's a old friend of Jungkook's and it would be nice to do some catching up on. And with Roy, well it's the same thing between me and Jungkook having with Jimin and Yoongi. If we are here to work out our differences between Jimin and Yoongi, you can work out yours with Roy. Works both ways right?" Taehyung smiled walking back out my room.

I sighed before grabbing my suitcase, jacket, and stuff panda. I dragged my suitcase down the stairs with one hand. I got halfway down before my suitcase disappeared. "Next time just tell me and I'll come and get it for you." Jungkook spoke. He walked ahead of me down the stairs sitting my suitcase down.

Since the whole me hugging Jungkook and finding out I do indeed have different feeling for him, I've been keeping my distance. I don't want anyone to know, I mean this is wrong. I know we aren't really blood but still by law we are now brother and sister. Nothing more, nothing less. I shouldn't be feeling like this, yet every time I see him my heart flutters and I find myself smiling brightly.

"Is everyone ready. I called us a car to come pick us up. We'll drop by and pick up everyone else." Taehyung shouted. I pulled my stuff panda closer to me as I walked to see Taehyung with his stuff lion. Jungkook looked at us both rolling his eyes.

"Children never grow up." Jungkook mumbled jerking the front door open. I remember telling my dad last week about us going on this trip. He thought it was amazing but I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't a little sad seeing him. He's got a lot better he says, but I can still see the sickness in his eyes. He said he went to the doctor yesterday and says they should be giving him something to make him better. Then he would call me back after our vacation.

The car ride was quiet most of the time until we picked up Jimin and Yoongi, then the whole car was dead silence. I swear I couldn't even hear anyone breathing. And then it got worse when Younji got in the car. I didn't know how we would last but finally Lisa and Roy were picked up making everything less...well...awkward. As we all jumped out the car stretching Lisa and Roy ran first into the airport with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi behind them. I closed my door as Jimin walked over to me grabbing my still broken hand very gently.

"What happen?" He asked in a worry tone. I faked a smile as I pulled my panda closer to me.

"Nothing, just a bad party guest. That's all." I lied.

"Somi, when you smile it lights up your whole face, when you fake smile like you just did, it makes a shadow appear over your face. I know when you are lying." Jimin spoke still holding my hand.

"Maybe it has nothing to do with you, have you thought that?" Both me and Jimin turned to our right to see Jungkook standing by the airport doors. He pulled his suitcase near me before placing mine on top of his. "Lets go." Jungkook grabbed my unbroken hand pulling me towards the airport. I wanted to pull away from Jungkook but something inside me was enjoying his hand. Something was reminding me that we've done this before.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk sometimes?" I asked as we walked up to the rest of everyone. Jimin was behind us as he was pulling his suitcase behind him.

"This is me, remember, the ass." Jungkook smirked looking at me. For a second there I enjoyed him just staring at me like that until his words hit me. I jerked my hand away rolling my eyes at him.