Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret

" Why in the world we Hurt the people whom we don't want to?

When we try to stay away from those whom we Love the most, why is it that the Universe makes it more difficult for us to stay apart...

Is that we are Really and Truly Destined to be TOGETHER??? ...

Going against The Law..... Are we playing with our Destiny & Challenging it???

Anyways I Like Challenges.... "

____________________________________

A special Thanks to AnushkaChaube1 & afrindangeFor this Lovely Cover

For this Lovely Cover.... 😉
Thanks...
Keep Doing this Good Work...

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

When I saw Ahana speaking to that jerk the previous night, I was really agitated. I wonder what is that they talk about every day. But I know I didn't have the right to. No matter how hard I try, I always end up getting angry and upset. What is so interesting in him that I don't have?? Anyways I ignored her for the entire day.

When I returned late at night I saw her awake. Actually she is always awake when I come home.

What surprised me more was that she had brought gifts for me. It was unexpected.

A handsome and crisp black shirt, I didn't have one. A ganesha idol and yellow roses. I wish they were the red ones. But after my cold behaviour I knew I don't deserve those too.

How happily she asked that was she the first one to wish me and what did I do. I let her down by saying she wasn't. I didn't even remember it is my b'day. I know a person can't forget his own bday6 but I was busy like hell. Oh!! Man... Did I mess up things more??

Of course she was the first one. She always had been the first one.
I had to do this because I know she deserved someone more better.

How cruel of me that I didn't even thank her. I am really such a bad person. I don't deserve it.

She really must have want to kill me. Although this morning I wouldn't control myself from wearing that shirt. It fitted perfectly. Just made for me. It really made me look more handsome. Granny used to always say that I looked more charming in black. It suits me.

Now what was I doing, after openly running away from her from the office and hiding somewhere away from everyone and sitting all alone on my b'day in a deserted bar and drinking.

While everyone is busy calling me to attend the surprise party I am sitting which strangers and staring at the blank wall.

I am sure its Ahana who has done all the arrangements and they will be the best. I know I am missing everything but I wish I had an option. I have to do this so else Ahana will not suffer a lifetime with a jerk like me. I can't make her suffer more.
She will be angry now but I know she ll understand. I gave an excuse that I am busy but I know everyone was waiting for me. I did let down everyone.