3. how you define lying

skylar was walking in the hall, she saw stiles pulling scott into the boys locker room, and she rushed in after them

"scott, oh, my god. is he okay?" she said, looking at stiles as he shrugged shaking his head.

"get away from me!" scott shouted.

stiles grabbed skylars arm, walking backwards away from scott.

scott jumped on top of the lockers, stiles and skylar tried to get away from him but he was always there when they looked up.

they got out of the lockers and skylars backed up hitting a fire extinguisher.

"stiles!" skylar said, throwing it to him as he sprayed scott with it.

stiles sprayed scott till he didn't see anything. he grabbed skylars arm dragging her along with him as he went out in another room. they were both pressed against the wall.

"stiles... skylar... what happened?" scott asked.

stiles dropped the fire extinguisher and took off his gloves, throwing them on the ground.

"oh nothing happened. you only tried to kill us." skylar said.

"it's like i told you before. it's the anger. it's your pulse rising. it's a trigger." stiles explained, kneeling in front of scott.

"but that's lacrosse. it's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." scott replied.

"well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. you can't play saturday. you're gonna have to get out of the game." stiles said, as skylar let out a sigh.

"but i'm first line." scott protested.

"not anymore, scotty." skylar said.

-

after the rough day, skylar went back to stiles' house.

"still not talking to micheal?" stiles said, looking up at skylar who was sitting on his bed.

"it's not that i hate him. okay yeah it's that. he's horrible stiles." skylar said, letting out a groan.

"sorry skye. i know it's rough." stiles said, as she nodded

"i know how to cheer you up. you wanna video chat scott and tell him how stupid he is for hurting jackson?" stiles asked.

skylar nodded and walked over to stiles' computer. she stood next to him while he was sitting in his chair.

"you realize you can sit on my lap right?" stiles asked her as her cheeks heated up.

"oh, yeah. duh." skylar said doing as stiles said and taking a seat on his lap.