Operation G.S.A.B.H.A.

"Please say hi to Subaru for me," Her purple eyes downcast, Emilia then also told Rem, "and tell him that I'm sorry, I didn't mean for him to run away."

"Rem will tell Subaru-kun, Lady Emilia." Rem bowed to Emilia, a smile on her face.

She felt guilty about it, but Rem secretly thought that if Emilia never yelled at Subaru then he may not have fallen for Rem. It was something that she didn't want to think about, but at the same time, it was something she couldn't help but think about. Seeing Emilia, there was no way to avoid those thoughts.

Puck emerged from within Emilia's silver hair, and floated in front of Rem, "And give him one of these for making my daughter worry." Puck began shadow boxing, throwing a few jabs and punches with an uppercut or two.

Not quite understanding the joke, Rem gasped, putting a hand to her chest, "Rem would never hurt her Subaru-kun! He is too precious to Rem!"

Emilia pat Puck on the head, saying in a worried voice, "That's not a nice thing to do to Subaru just for leaving." She put a finger to her lips, thinking, "Maybe a genuine scolding, but no more than that."

Puck had a look of defeat, staring at both Rem and Emilia with his mouth open. He slowly retreated into Emilia's hair, "I never should have woke up this morning."

"Puck?" Emilia poked the area of her hair that Puck disappeared into. When Puck didn't answer, Emilia returned her attention to Rem, "When do you leave, Rem?"

Rem smiled with hunched shoulders, "As soon as Ken wants to. Rem would rather leave tomorrow, but Ken insists on getting Oki back home." Rem looked in the distance where Ken was talking to Oki in the grass amidst the ruins of the battle that had been fought. Ken pointed at Oki's stump for a left hand and then pointed at Oki's chest, a serious expression on his face. Oki just nodded every once in awhile.

Smiling at the sight of their little conversation, Rem asked Emilia, "So Lady Emilia chooses to stay?"

Emilia put her hands together, "Oh um yes. I cannot leave Lugnica borders while I am still a candidate for the throne."

Accepting her answer, Rem wished Emilia farewell. Walking around the Housing Area, Rem found Beatrice using magic to repair the broken houses. With her magic, even the tiniest splinter of wood was able to find its place among the ruined houses.

Rem waited until Beatrice finished repairing the house to approach her, "Thank you, Lady Beatrice, for helping Lady Emilia. Without you, Lady Emilia wouldn't be alive right now." It was true, had Beatrice not shielded Emilia from the cultists, she would likely have been killed. Not only that, but Oki, Ken, and Rem too. She was truly thankful.

Beatrice said matter of factly, "Well, it's not like I had any other choice, I suppose. If I didn't do it, who else would, I suppose?"

"Rem would have tried, but she would not have lasted." Rem spoke the truth when it came to this, during the fight she almost depleted all of her mana, so if she had to fend off all 20 of the cultists that attacked them, Rem knew she wouldn't have made it. She thanked Beatrice one last time, "Thank you, Lady Beatrice."

"You already said that, I suppose." Beatrice returned to repairing the houses.

Rem left Beatrice and moved on, going to Ken and Oki. Ken was still talking to Oki in a serious manner.

"It's too dangerous here, Oki. We have to leave ASAP." Ken was slapping his palm with the back of his other hand.

Oki waved his stump in front of Ken, "I know, Ken! How many times do I have to say 'I know' before you finally accept the fact that I know!"