The End

The boulder flew towards Rem, its weight carrying an incredible  amount of force with it. She quickly side stepped out of the way. The  boulder crashed through the wall of the clock tower, falling to the  trees below.

Rem studied Okabe. He said he used the Authority of  Sloth, and it apparently granted him the ability to use the Unseen  Hands. Rem had no idea what the Unseen Hands were, but she figured it  had something to do with the fact that Okabe removed a chunk of the  floor and threw it without so much as lifting a finger. The name Unseen  Hands made her think of what the title entailed, invisible hands. That  was definitely going to be a problem.

.

.

Subaru  screamed and screamed, but tape prevented his voice from reaching  anyone's ears. Subaru could only watch as the hands that Okabe produced  hung in the air, every single one of them facing Rem, she wasn't  regarding them. Subaru panicked as one of the hands reached for her arm,  but Rem did not react to it. It was as if she couldn't see them for  herself.

.

.

Rem never averted her gaze  from Okabe. He was an opponent that she would have to study very  closely if she even wanted the smallest chance of survival.

Suddenly,  something grabbed hold of her right wrist, it squeezed tightly. Rem  instantly pulled her arm away, but the grip never left. The Unseen Hand.

Realizing  this, Rem frantically tried to pry the invisible hand off her wrist.  The grip of the hand proved to be strong as Rem was unable to loosen the  grip. She tried to even bite it but nothing affected the arm. In an  instant, the arm forcefully jerked Rem to the side. Rem screamed as she  flew.

Subaru watched in horror as Rem was thrown across the room.  Her body flopped in the air until she hit a solid wall. Her body left a  crater from the impact, imprinting her into the stone.

"MMMMMMMAAHAHAHAH  WWWWEEEEEEMM!" This was all that came out of Subaru's mouth as he  witnessed Rem, the one he loved most, violently thrown into a wall.

Her eyes closed, gravity took over and pulled Rem back to the floor, falling flat on her back.

Okabe, for once, wasn't smiling. He turned to the crying Subaru and observed his sadness.

Okabe.

A  familiar voice found its way into Okabe's mind. It was a distant memory  that he desperately tried to forget. He shook his head and looked back  at Subaru, this time with a smile. "Well, Subaru. Did you enjoy your  front row seat?"

Subaru looked at Okabe. He had murder in his eyes  and mind. As Subaru tried his hardest to shake his bonds, he yelled at  Okabe, "MMMMAAAAAAAHHHHHH! IIEEEE WAH MMMAAAGGHNN!"

"I'll take  that as a yes." Okabe moved over to the computer monitor next to the  orange portal on his side. He typed away at the keyboard inputting new  code for a better software. "There, that should stabilize the  connection." The hum of the gateway lowered.

Okabe clapped his  hands together, "Well, now we're ready." He walked towards the portal,  "I have someone I want you to meet, Subar- OOFFF!" Before he could step  through the portal, a large wall of ice hit him on the side, slamming  him into the wall. When he got back to his feet, he was holding his hip.  "God damn that hurt!

Looking for his attacker, he saw the same  blue haired girl standing where she fell, a glowing, white horn was on  her forehead. She reached over to pop in the shoulder that Okabe  dislocated. A fiery look was in her eyes.