Chapter 38: The Talk

CHAPTER 38:
THE TALK

                           "WE'VE ALREADY been through this, Alis," Nikolas sighed as he parked the car, first she complains about wanting to be let out of the car now that he's done it and opened her doors, she doesn't want to leave. Women — he could seriously never understand them.
"You're seriously missing a screw in your head or two, I am not going to willingly walk as you lead me to the place where you'll end my life." He slammed his head from the steering wheel, he couldn't believe it. He should just forget it all and end her life here and now and enjoy eternal peace without her — yes, after he spanked the living shit out of her.

"I am not going to—" he loudly exhaled, to voice out something he was thinking completely the opposite off wasn't really easy in his current situation.

How the fuck did they end like that?

She slapped him, she cursed him, she told him to stay away from him, she went and got drink before almost giving someone a blowjob and then she got included in some mafia business.

She could die and he is unable of properly thinking around her, nor could he save her when she gets in trouble.

"Alis..." he started, but stopped before removing his safety belt and getting outside.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," mumbling to himself, he got to her doors before throwing her across his shoulder and smacking her ass once.

"You son of a bitch, let me go!" Some request she had there when she didn't want to touch the ground with her own feet.

"Once we get to my bed, I gladly will." he said landing another hit on her buttcheeks while she gasped. He could, if nothing else, enjoy the ride. He was getting quite fond of carrying her across his shoulders and all, maybe because she always had the loveliest words to throw his way.

"Stop it, you asshole! I'm not wearing any underwear!"

Sudden stop. He came to a sudden halt when he heard those words leave her lips before growing. Really?

"You're kidding, right?" he asked before trailing his free hand up hee thighs, quite interested in checking whether that one was truth or just some drunk nonsense.

"Hey, stop it, you bastard! I'll fucking cut off your dick and—" she started to curse only to earn another slap on her buttcheeks before yelping yet again. It didn't help that her ass was sore from being on high heels for hours.

"Oh, come on, Alis — you'd actually really like if I were to put it in between your legs, wouldn't you now?" Teasing, he opened the doors to Vincent's residence, having no goddamn idea how did the mood change so soon.

Wasn't he about to kill her just a while ago?

"Y–you!" she stumbled on her words, so many curses crossed her mind yet she couldn't find the strength to voice out even a single one.

"What's the matter, Alis? Can't answer that one? You know, not replying is the same as not denying, and not denying equals admitting, so—" he let the thought hang in the air. Judging from the time, Kaley was probably dead asleep and Vincent was almost never at home before three in the middle of the night.

"Shut up! My blood is going to my head, so I cannot think of a proper way to tell you off. And please, you? I want nothing with the dick of man who would go around killing— Hey, what are you— Asshole!" she screamed as he simply let her fall on the ground before giving it a slight shrug and moving his hands in that motion as if he just cleaned the dust with them.