Chapter Six

Hi my babies! Woot woot, I'm on a roll with all these updates!! lmao anyways, here's a picture of all the characters outfits! Enjoy!

When I said I had Madison for literally almost every class, I wasn't joking around. I had her for four of my classes and we had seven through out the day. I didn't have her for my first period which was chemistry, right after lunch when I had Spanish and my last period, English. I had her for foods, photography, world history, and math, all in that order. She was constantly making sure that I was still having lunch with her and her friends in every class, and even threaten to slap me with a wooden spoon from foods if even tried skipping out on them.

It was highly unlikely that I would, I was starting to grow comfortable around Madison. She reminded me so much of Carmen, they're both extremely kind and caring, super outgoing and funny. Something I always wanted to be, outgoing.

I wasn't always this way you know, I use to be normal once, before my mother passed away. I mean yeah I was shy, I was anxious, but only to an extent, like any other normal human being on this planet. I don't know though, it's as if after my mom died my anxiety just heighten and went into high gear, and I was suddenly afraid of the world.

It got to a point where I had to be on medication for a few months just to keep it at bay, but then I got into reading and found happiness in there. I still take a pill from time to time when I can't sleep at night, or when I'm stressed out about something totally irrelevant, but I really do try to go without them.

"Did you bring a lunch today?" Madison asks from behind me as we pack up our stuff in Mr. Brits class, the lunch bell just went off.

"No," I tell her slinging my bang over my shoulder and turn to look at her. "I'll probably buy something inside the cafeteria."

"Ew.. why?" She giggles.

"Cause I didn't bring any lunch, Madison. Come on, I thought we just established this?" I say sarcastically.

We both laugh and head to walk out of the classroom, making our way down stairs to level ground. "My friend's mom brought over a pizza for lunch so you don't need to eat that nasty food.. You do like pizza, right?"

"Who doesn't like pizza?" I ask her jokingly. Guess I'm having pizza two days in a row.

She laughs to herself, "please tell me that you are not one of those pineapple lovers.." I don't say anything, I turn to look at her while smiling, "oh my god, Hailey!!! Why!"

"I don't know," I laugh, "blame my dad!! He's the one that got me into it!"

"Ugh, just when I thought we had something good going! Now I have to reconsider this whole friendship.." she says seriously but my anxiety doesn't intervene for once, I know she's messing around.

We continue walking around school until we come up to a picnic table where there are two girls sitting on it already, talking among themselves. I know it's her table, there's a pizza box sitting on top of the table followed with some paper plates, cups, and a Pepsi.

"What's up my hoes," Madison tugs on my arms as we walk up to her friends. "This is my friend Hailey, she's gonna be having lunch with us from now on."

Wait, what?

I quickly snap my attention towards Madison. I thought this was a one time thing? Both of her friends greet me simultaneously, and I wave back saying hi softly.

"Sit," Madison says as she takes a seat. I remove my bag from my shoulder and sit to her right. "This is my friend Abigail," she points to the girl that's sitting directly in front of her. "But we call her Abby." She smiles and waves. "And this is my friend Mia, her moms the one that brought the pizza."