4. little werewolf oven

scott was telling skylar and stiles about a dream he had about him shifting in front of allison while, they walked in the school hallway

"so you killed her?" stiles asked, making skylar hit his arm.

"i don't know. i just woke up. and i was sweating like crazy, and i couldn't breathe. i've never had a dream where i woke up like that before." scott said.

"really? i have. usually ends a little differently." stiles said.

"gross stiles." skylar said.

"A i meant i've never had a dream that felt that real, and B never give me that much detail about you in bed again." scott said.

"agreed." skylar said.

"noted. let me take a guess here." stiles said.

"no, i know, you think it has something to do with me going out with allison tomorrow, like i'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." scott said.

"of course not! yes dumbass, it's that." skylar said.

"hey, come on, it's gonna be fine alright? personally, i think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. you know it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." stiles said.

"yeah, not a class but maybe a teacher." scott said.

"who, derek?" stiles asked.

scott nodded his head making stiles hit him in back of the head.

"you forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" stiles said.

"yeah, i know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." scott said.

"how real?" stiles asked.

"like it actually happened." scott said.

just as they got outside they saw a school bus with the back door torn off and the seats were covered in blood.

skylar reached down and grabbed stiles' hand, and he didn't hesitate to give it a small squeeze.

"i think it did." skylar said, swallowing hard.

"i'm sure she's fine." stiles said, following behind scott with skylar beside him.

"she's not answering my texts, stiles." scott said.

"mine either." skylar said worriedly.

stiles' gave her hand another squeeze causing her to look up at him, as he shot her a smile of reassurance.

"it could just be a coincidence, all right? a seriously amazing coincidence." stiles said, as they continued to walk the halls.

"just help me find her, okay?" scott said, as they kept searching.