Chapter 20

Sin's P.O.V

About week has passed since the incident with BEN, and a few words have been exchanged between us. He hasn't apologized for changing, for changing within a day, but he apologized for verbally attacking the ones I care for. And for slapping me, but nothing else. I said that I forgave him, but I don't think I really did. Not deep inside me.

Liu and Nat have stayed by my side, and I've grown close to them. They are there whenever I need them, and even when I don't. And I appreciate that so much.

As of right now though, all those feelings are gone. Disappeared. Evaporated. I don't feel anything but a slight twinge of anger and a bit of fear.

In front of me stands the famous SlenderMan, whom they have brought to my house, without warning. They're lucky that my nearest neighbor is a mile or so away, because I don't think this thing will fit in my house.

Static rings in my ear, and I have enough self control to not hold my hands to my ears. I glare at Liu and Nat, who give me a sheepish smile in return. Its dark outside, but there is just enough light out for me to see. SlenderMan is about the height of my house, my two story house, but a little smaller, maybe half a story shorter. I feel like my neck is going to snap as I look up at him. His suit is somehow perfect, not a speck of dirt that I can see lays upon it.

I didn't know that they even made suits that height and width...

"Umm... Hi Mr. SlenderMan?" I say, almost ask, in a questioning tone. Nat and Liu stifle a laugh, and the tree looks down at me, craning his head. I shift in my spot, looking awkwardly at the tree. Where am I suppose to look? He doesn't have eyes, just a smooth face with a few facial features, like cheek bones and such.

The static clears, and a voice echo's through my head. "Hello Sin. Call me Slender." The voice is deep and calming, almost reminding me of the ocean. Almost.

"Okay. So, Mr- I mean Slender. Why are you here?" I ask, catching myself and grimacing. I'm being so awkward right now, and I don't know why. Something about standing infront of a living tree is terrifying. I probably shouldn't be calling him a tree, I can't remember if he can hear my thoughts or not. 

"I assumed Liu and Clockwork would have told you why I was here, but its apparent that I'm wrong. Though I can assume that you can infer why I'm here. It being the main association between you and the CreepyPasta's." He says, and to be honest, his big words are kinda intimidating. Just a little bit though.

"I'm mean, yeah, it's kinda obvious. The Creator thingy, right?" I ask, almost rolling my eyes. Thankfully I didn't. Wouldn't want to roll your eyes at something that could snap your neck at any given moment if desired, would you?

"Yes, anyways lets make this as quick as possible, I have some things to tend to afterwards." He starts and I nod, standing there awkwardly as Nat hands him a note book and pen. I can't help but feel like I feel like I'm being interrogated. "How do you get the stories you write on your website?" He asks, and I try to figure the best way to state it.

"They come to me in dreams. I'll go to sleep one night, and I'll randomly get sucked into a dream I cant escape. Let's say Liu for example. I'll fall asleep, and the dream will begin where the transition from normal human to CreepyPasta begins. I see it from an observers angle at first, but if I see the dream a few more times, I see it through their eyes. I can hear their thoughts, feel their feelings, and the dream takes me through the main events when I first see it." I say, hoping I don't confuse him. It confuses me though, and I don't know how you can explain something to someone when you don't know about it fully for yourself.