★ Chapter 14: Love is in the Air ★

Dead silence filled the air.

Both monsters wore flustered expressions, neither of them were really prepared for what was to come.

"You.... Love me?" Grillby mumbled, looking into Sans' eye sockets.

He was overwhelmed so much emotion.

At this point, he just wanted to hear the words come out Sans' mouth again for reassurance.

"yeah... i love you." Sans grinned widely, hiding his blushing face and giggling.

Grillby grabbed Sans and pulled him into a hug, his flames were brighter than ever.

"You have no idea how those words coming from you make me feel. I love you so much." Grillby squealed, which to Sans, was the most adorable thing ever.

"what even made you think i didn't?" Sans asked, intrigued.

"I thought you would only ever see me as your best friend like you told me at the bar once." Grillby explained, letting go of Sans.

"oh grillby, haha. i'm sorry i said that, i thought you were the one who saw me as your best friend so i said that to conceal my feelings from you." Sans laughed.

Grillby fiddled with his thumbs and sighed, looking up from his hands nervously at Sans.

"May I?" He asked for permission as he held a hand close to Sans' face.

Sans nodded, lightly blushing.

Grillby gently caressed Sans' face.

His actions were slow and steady, each gesture indicated love and affection and brought joy to each monster.

Sans put his hand over Grillby's hand and fell into some sort of trance at the feeling of Grillby's touch.

His touch was nothing like Christopher's cold, poisonous touch, it was warm, gentle, and comforting.

Sans felt safe when touched like that by Grillby.

Both without realizing, leaned coser and let their souls guide their actions.

They began kissing, both of their souls syncing together, beating in a parallel rhythm to one another.

Sans felt himself melting into the kiss and placed both hands on Grillby's warm chest.

Grillby got on top of Sans and kept on kissing him warmly.

The two kissed for at least a minute, Sans was the first to pull back.

His white pupils were bright, they where like two bright stars lighting a pitch black, night sky.

They were beautiful to Grillby's eyes, everything about Sans was beautiful to him in general.

His voice, his way of being, everything.

"wait, before continuing, i want to clarify things between the two of us." Sans said.

"Hold on, please let me be the one to ask the question." Grillby leaned his head on Sans' shoulder and cleared his throat before looking down at Sans once again.

"Would you," He started, kissing Sans' neck, whom laughed softly the slightly ticklish sensation.

"Make me the happiest monster" he slowly shifted his kissing up to Sans' cheek and jawline.

"just say it" Sans impatiently moaned and laughed.

"Be my boyfriend." Grillby kissed Sans' mouth and pulled back, awaiting an answer.

"definitely." Sans reached up to kiss Grillby one more time.

Grillby got off from on top of Sans and cuddled with him.

The two laid there on the bed, just taking in the moment and enjoying it.

Everything felt so perfect for both of them, it almost felt like all of their problems had vanished.

There was just one thing that burdened both way far beneath their minds.

Christopher.

However, he wasn't important at the moment.

The moment was far too beautiful to ruin with such thoughts.

—•ღ•—

Edit of December 22, 2018:

Okay this chapter basically changed. It still has the same value in the plot, but it changed a lot. This chapter used to be terrible and way too short, but I'm proud to say I have fixed it.

I made it so romantic. 😍

Oof

Don't forget to leave votes and comments! Love ya!!