I hate you~ (light lemon)

Warning!!! There's some swearing and light lemons in this, Ok? Good, happy reading! :)

Zane and Travis had been at eachother's throats for a while now, showing nothing but utter hatred for eachother. They both had feelings for eachother, but neither knew how to approach the other.
Both Garroth and vlyad had tried to help, but alas had only managed to miserably make things worse.
Aphmau decided to solve the issue with a simple idea, a sleepover, where they would all play the infamous seven minutes in heaven. That leads us to today...

"Zane, Travis, get your sorry little buts in that closet! " Aph pushed the two boys into the rather spacious closet, locking the door shut.
"ugh... Why do I have to be stuck with you, the fucking pervert, the fucking slut! " Travis felt his heart shatter as Zane said those words. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH" Travis shouted, tears clearly spilling out of his eyes onto his red cheeks. "Why! WHY, BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS SEX AND GIRLS, NOTHING ELSE, I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE!!! " Zane slapped Travis, causing him to fall to the floor helplessly. "Zane... Please... " "please what... " he smirked "help poor little Travis? " he gripped Travis's collar before harshly picking him up and showing him against the wall.
"You little bitch! No one will ever care about you" Zane slapped Travis again, and again, and again, making Travis burst into tears. "please... Please stop..."
Travis weakly said. "why? " "... B-because I love you, and you doing this to me breaks my heart... "
Zane gasped "what? Why would you like me? I'd never date you" Travis had snapped, struggling free of Zane's firm grasp and gripping onto his collar, smashing their lips together.
Zane pulled away, pushing Travis down onto the floor roughly, before pinning him down and tangling his hands in the submissive males white hair. He smirked seductively, before purring into his ear, "I know you want me... Just ask... " "p-please... " Zane kissed Travis roughly, before parting for air. "I love you, my little Travis... " "I love you too Zane... "

I am not sorry!!!! (Lenny face Lenny face Lenny face)