19

Violet POV
My eyes widen as something rolls down my legs , my water broke . Oh shit!

Xander lifts me off his lap , rushing to a spare room . He says " okay you need to lay down on the bed I'll go get the doctor " as tears roll down my cheeks .

Getting onto the bed , I start taking deep breaths as I cry . This can't be happening right now! I'm too early!

The doctor comes in with a nurse , Xander rushes to my side sitting behind me on the bed to give me support .

I grab hold of his hand , he says " it's gonna be okay just breathe in and out love " I nod trying to calm down . More then the third time , the pain hits badly in my stomach .

The doctor looks worried , says " she's gonna have to go in labour regardless right now " Xander asks " what's going on?." The nurse sighs says " just get through the birth and we will explain alpha ."

He growls says " tell me now!" The doctor says " it's either the baby's life or hers we can't save both ."

His eyes widen , I grab his hand say " it's okay I'm not leaving " he shakes his head says " don't die on me love I can't ..I can't deal with that ."

I start crying again but from the pain doubling , the doctor yells for me to push and I'm trying . Xander kisses my forehead he whispers " keep trying she's almost here " I let out cries " I can't do this!."

The doctor says " come on Vi think of something that makes you angry and push " I think about everything my dad has done so far . Everything he's done towards all of us .

I let out screams as I push , Xander keeps whispering sweet nothings in my ear . Doctor yells " okay good! Almost there!" I scream until more tears pour down my cheeks .

She says " she's here!" but there's no crying , why isn't the baby crying? Xander holds me back as I try to get to her .

I cry " why isn't she crying? What's wrong?" The doctor rushes out the room with my baby . The nurse goes out eventually too , Xander whispers " shhh it's okay they know what they are doing ."

He cups my cheeks with his hands , says " calm down it's not gonna help okay? I'm sure everything is okay love ." I wipe my tears but say " what if she doesn't make it? What if it's my fault?" He shakes his head says " no it wouldn't be your fault calm down okay?."

I nod breathing in and out , my heart races quicker then normal . Grabbing onto Xander's hand , he gets worried running out to get someone .

The lady says " oh god! Someone help! " Xander rushes to my side , I grab onto his arm getting scared . He says " hey look at me nothing else your gonna be fine love " his eyes welling up in tears .

I start to struggle to breathe , Xander cries " your gonna be fine I promise " my eyes start to shut . Don't let me die .

Xander POV
Violet's eyes start shutting , she's still holding onto my arm scared . My tears drop onto her skin , I cry " your gonna be fine I promise ."

The baby is okay , but struggling to breathe on its own . The doctor rushes to us says " it's a spell someone put on them both whatever happens to one happens to the other ."

My attention slims , I growl getting angry . Going out into the centre of the pack land , I yell " every witch on the square now!!" they all flinch walking forward .

My beta yells " the traitor stand forward you've cost the Luna her life and the future Luna!" One witch laughs . She says " as if she's the true future Luna it was the luna's fault for sleeping around like a slut ."

Grabbing her by the throat , I growl say " you've cost me both of my loved ones and now your lose your life for this ." She squeals in pain , the Beta drags her down to the basement .

The other witches apologise for her behaviour and would never attempt what she did . Rushing back to Violet , I notice how they put oxygen wires under her nose .

The doctor says " although she's a wolf the witch spell got the best of her she might even be stuck on an oxygen tank for awhile ." I say " the witch will be dead soon we found out who did it , will that improve anything?."

She sighs says " honestly I don't know you haven't marked her nor mated with her so I don't how things will play out Alpha I wish I knew ."

Kissing my mate's forehead , I follow the doctor going to see our baby girl . The baby lays in a pink blanket , she's fast asleep with tubes under her small nose .

I put my hand in to feel her tiny one , she instantly wraps her fingers around my thumb . Looking at her , I whisper " nobody is ever gonna cause harm to you or your mummy ever again ."

And that's a promise I'll keep .

Follow , vote or comment