Confusion Fight

In honor of this story being #20 in Chicklit, I've decided to post early this week. I hope you enjoy and thanks! We did this together <3

 I hope you enjoy and thanks! We did this together <3

Long ass chapter warning.

Whenever Thorin would slither through my window, I'm never prepared. The reason why I'm never prepared for him to come through my window like the Kool-Aid man is because he's never invited. He thinks it's okay to intrude whenever Thorin Graham wanted to but this time it was on my terms. I actually invited the guy.

There was a smirk on his face as if I was finally breaking down and invited him. "Can't get enough of me?"

My knuckles cracked loudly under the pressure of my palms in preparation for Thorin's death. "You know, I've been waiting for this too long."

His eyebrows wiggled. Turning his head to the side, I could see the slight blushing on his face. "If you say so." I watched as his fingers toyed with the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it up.

"Wait!" I held my hand out, pausing him from whatever he trying to do. Thorin did so, pausing with his fingers curled inside of his once rising shirt. He did indeed looked a little shocked. "What are you doing?"

"I was uh..."

For a moment, I had to turn away while the warmth of my cheeks was almost unbearable. "Thorin, I thought we were going to fight! It said so in my text."

"That's not what it said in your message." He took out his phone and with fast fingers, pulled up our text messages. Trying to not get too close, my eyes squinted to read the small text from a healthy distance away from the guy who was trying to get naked in front of me.

Me: Hey, come over. I need a fuck lesson.

Now, it may have been the caffeine that was speeding up my heart and releasing an excess of adrenaline through my veins but I was ready to die at that moment. The window that Thorin had climbed in from was on the second floor and pretty far away from the ground and was something I could use to end the embarrassment.

"Excuse me while I just..." With my hand, I slightly moved Thorin out of the way and came close to the window. "fall out of here." At least, I wouldn't need any more fight lessons from Thorin if I just jumped.

Thorin groaned. "Oh no, you don't." I felt his hands go around my waist, tugging on my body to get out of the window.