Chapter 1 : Shopping☑️

Liv's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻

Chapter 1: Shopping

Liv's Pov

I woke up with sun hitting me in the face. Ugh I hate mornings, but at least I'm done with high school!! Thank God for that!!

I rolled over about to go back to sleep just as my best friends Ash barged into my room and jumped on me, but then agian what was I expecting?

"Ash!!" I yelled, while attempting to push her off.

"What?" She said innocently cocking her head to the slide, Yeah just about as innocent as 50 shades of Grey.

She's always jumping on me to wake me up in the morning sometimes it scares the hell out of me but most mornings it just irritates me and then laugh it off, because I love her too much to kill her but sometimes i really consider it.

"Why must you always jump on me??One of these days you're going to kill me." I fake cried.

"Oh don't be so dramtic, you drama queen!! And because it's fun for me and I like annoying you," she said smiling at me, ".....and if you died I'd have to go find a new best friend." she laughed at me.

"Ash!" I screeched

"What? I'm kidding Liv, you know nobody could EVER replace you!!" She giggled while hugging me; did I say hugging? I meant suffocating.

I just laughed honestly I don't know what I'd do without Ash we've been best friends forever so she's more like my sister,most people think we are sisters......or lovers but I assure you we aren't.

"Soooo." Ash said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Oh god what do you want?" I rolled my eyes playfully while laughing

"Do you want to go shopping?" She asked while squealing a little.

"Of course do you even have to ask?!!?" I squealed like a little girl, while throwing a pillow at her, successfully hittig her in the head earning a "death" glare from Ash.

Ash and I love shopping but; I hate shopping with anyone else besides Ash. She has an amazing sense of style and always finds the cutest outfits for us, whenever we go shopping. I swear she's going to be a fashion designer one day, and if she's not then her kids will be the best dressed kids ever either way, along with mine because we're going to live together with our mates one day,they just don't know it yet.

"Ok I'll go get ready, meet you down stairs in 30?" She asked.

"Yeppers!" I said as she walked out the door. Let's be real for a second it's going to take us both more than thirty minutes to get ready but we can joke around every once in a while right?I went to bathroom and did everything I had to do, I brushed my teeth and washed my face,etc.

After I finshed in the bathroom, I went back in my room and put on make-up, I put on light foundation and blush, eyeliner, and mascarra, I don't really need it but I enjoy putting it on it's fun for me.Then I put my long blonde hair up in two French braids and went to my closest.

I got out short jeans shorts that were ripped, a gray crop top,my white high top converses, and made sure my Mickey Mouse necklace was on I always wear it I don't really know why though, I just kind of always wear it but I switch it out every once in a while.

Incase you haven't guesses my parents have some money, my dad was the Packs beta but now that's my brothers job. Oh and I'm a werewolf.Proably should have mentioned that, sorry to spring it on you like that.... 'Who are you talking to?You crazy person.' my annyoing wolf Midnight asked me while rolling her eyes ' I'm not really sure but i just feel like somone is listening, so sush you sassy wolf.' I say back before blocking her out.

I'm a white wolf which is a rare "breed" of wolf which means I'm faster and stronger than an average wolf minus the Alpha's. I can also control one element mine is water and when I shift my clothes stay on which I'm very grateful for. Ash's mom is also a white wolf so when Ash shifts her clothes stay on as well even though she's a brown wolf she still has some white spots; making her "half" white wolf. Another reason people think we are sisters, and because Ash pretty much lives with because her mom isn't really ever around but sometimes her mom stays with us too. Ash's mom is great frinds with my mom so it works out good for us.

After one last glance in the mirror and makeing sure I was content with my apperance, I headed down stairs to go meet Ash,hopeing she was ready she takes forever!!

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yeppers." I responded, popping the "P".

Ash was wearing a teal tank top,with short ripped denim shorts like me,gray vans, and she had her long brown hair in a side French braid.

We went out and got into my gray convertible mustang. And we blasted Chain Smokers and sang along to 'Eceeybody Hates me.

We love the Chain Smokers we got to go see them in concert a few weeks ago for my ninteenth birthday.

*20 minutes later*

Arriving at the mall we decided to grabbed two Chai Frappichino's and two cinnamon rolls from Starbucks.

After we finish breakfast, we head to the center of the mall to decide where to start and are more than ready to go shopping.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1032

----------------------------------------------------------------Word count: 1032