•SIXTY-NINE•

I was laying in my bed with tear-stained cheeks, puffy, red eyes, and a stuffy nose.

"G, how about we go out and do something." Johnson walked into my room.

"I'm fine. You can go ahead without me." "I'm not leaving you here alone." He sat on the side of my bed.

"Johnson, in fine. I swear." "Gilinsky.. I've known you since we were both five. I know when you're fine and when you're not."

I stayed silent, feeling my tears start to come up again.

"Johnson, she's gone," I cried "And I don't know where to look for her."

"I know, buddy." He patted my back, trying to calm me down but I couldn't. Just the thought of her not being here with me, probably somewhere being put against her will killed me.

"That fucking bastard did this shit." I sobbed. "I promise, we'll get her back, G." "No, we probably won't because that psychotic asshole wants to hoard her and wants her all to himself. Johnson, she's missing and no one believes me." I sobbed.

JJ stayed silent and patted my back.

"I'm gonna kill him." I said "What?" "I'm going to murder him." I stood up from my bed and Johnson did too.

"Woah, Gilinsky, that's a little too far." "Too far?" I walked over to my closet and grabbed a Nike shoe box from under a bunch of clothes.

"He kidnapped my girlfriend and I have no idea if she's ok or if she's even alive."

I set the box on my bed and pulled out a small hand gun.

"Jack, I'm being so serious right now. We will find her and get her back but we can't kill Hayes."

"Why? Give me a legitimate reason on why I shouldn't kill him?"

"You can tell that the police must be very fond of him and if anything happens to him, all fingers get pointed at you. Plus, he's the only one who knows where she is. If he's dead, she's gone forever."

I let out a sigh and put the gun back in the box.

"What do we do then? We can't get help and he's a slick bastard." "We can do something like a stakeout. If we wait until he's gone, we'll find her in the house. One of us can stay outside and keep a lookout while the other looks for her inside. It's gotta work."