Ch41

I lead Mike to my backyard, while holding onto his hand.

"Where are you taking me Asia?" He asks me.

It was so dark we could barely see a thing. The porch light in my backyard were dim but it gave us enough light to make out where we were going.

He followed me into the woods while we managed to step over broken tree trunks, sticks, twigs and etc.

"Why do I feel like i'm about to be murdered?" He asks me.

"Just calm down. There's a little place back here that I want you to see. Its beautiful" I tell him.

After walking for a good few minutes the sounds of water could be heard; we finally arrived to the small river.

I let go of Mike's hand as he looked around. I went and stood at the edge before the water. The moon was sitting right over us, giving off some moon light.

It was quiet and the only sounds that could be heard were the ripples from the water. I smiled to myself.

I hadn't been to this place in awhile I almost forgot how happy it made me.

Mike came and stood by me taking in the scenery. He looked at the water and tucked his hands in his pockets.

"What is this place?" He asks me.

"I come here to think"

"How did you find it?"

"I was walking through these woods one day and stumbled across it" I tell him.

"Oh"

"Its beautiful" I say while smiling.

"Not as beautiful as you are" He says looking at me.

I look at him and began to walk away.

"Lets go sit on the rock"

He joins me and sits right next to me on the spacious rock. Mike was actually really sweet and he complimented on a daily. There wasn't a day he went without telling me how nice I looked and boosted my ego.

I wasn't sure if I liked him, or if I was just desperate for the attention he had been giving me.

"Asia I want you to be mine so bad" He says making me look at him.

"Mike I–

"I know what you said. If you want to take things slow, thats alright with me. I can wait and I will wait" He tells me looking me into my eyes.

I sigh and look away from him feeling bad. I didn't want to play with his feelings because I knew how it felt to have those things played with.

But, I didn't want to get my heart broken by another boy again.

Mike put his finger under my chin and turned my face back to his. He leaned in slowly while I just stared at his plumped lips.

I slowly closed my eyes as he came in for a kiss.

Before his lips could touch mine, the sounds of leaves crunching could be heard. We both backed away and turned around only to see Stokeley coming into sight.

He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at us.

"What the fuck?"

<>

don't hate me😭