Crushes

Shelby's pov-
Me and Cory were walking to our room. I kinda like Cory too. But I like max too. Why is life so confusing when it comes to love. Well me and Max are not official so I have time to think. Cory taps me on the shoulder. "Hey you ok you seem worried." He asked me.
"Um yeah did I say anything out loud?" I asked him remembering when I said stuff in front of Max.
"No why?"
"Cause I do sometimes."
"Oh ok you can take the big bed if you want." He points towards the bed.
"No you take it it fine plus smaller than you."
"Ok then you can start unpacking your stuff I'm going to go to the bathroom." I nod and he leaves to the bathroom. I take all my stuff out of my bags and arrange it. I find a picture with me and Cory. I blush at us and I put in down on my desk. I also find a picture with me and Max. Ugh I don't know what to do. Why do anything when neither of them love you. Your right why do I even try they will never love me. That's exactly why I said it. Oh shut up and let me unpack my stuff. Ok fine. Thank you. When I turn around I can see Cory running towards me. He gives me a big hug. "Oh Shelby don't say that."
"Say what?"
"You were talking to yourself." He looks at the pictures.  He has a confused look on his face. "Am I one of those people?" He asks me.
"Uh um...." he looks me dead in the eyes.
"I do love you." Then he kissed me too. Why does life have to be more confusing now. He pulls away. I can feel myself tearing up. He pulls me into a big hug and let's me cry into his chest. "Shelby don't think like that you are loved by many."
"N-no. I'm. Not."
"Yes you are."
"Everyone just feels bad for me!" I try to pull away but he doesn't let me.
"Shelby...." he lifts up my chin. I push him off of me and I run outside our room. I see max so I just keep running. I can hear Cory running after me. And I think max is too. Once I make it to a dark corner I hide in it so they can't see me. I silently cry into my knees and I hear someone run up to me. I try to run but they grab my arm. It was Max. He pulls me into a big hug and let's me cry.
"Shelby what's wrong this is not you." He says.
"This has always been me Max you just can't see it." I say between sniffles.
"Oh Shelby." He hugs me tighter then lifts up my chin. "We all love you never doubt that."
"No. You all feel bad for me max you can lie anymore."
"No Shelby listen to me whoever is in your head don't listen to them."
"O-ok..." I hug him back then he walks me back to my room. When he leave I walk in to my room. When I look around I see Cory crying.
"I really messed up this time!" He exclaims. I run over to him and embrace him in a hug. " I don't deserve you. I'm just a worthless price of trash with no friends." He says.
"No your not I am have you seen the way I am I run from all the friends I have." I say back to him.
"I guess we both are then." He giggle a bit. I playfully punch him in the arm. "What you said it not me."
"Yeah..."
"Shelby can I tell you something?"
"Mhmm."
"I really like you but I can see you like max a lot. Go for him I'm not worth it."
"What Cory no I need time to think." I say to him.
"Ok... well we should get to bed."
"Yeah well goodnight I'm going to go change."
"Ok see ya." I walk out of the room and to the bathroom that we share. When i walk in I lock the door and take my bra off. I've wanted to do that all day. I put and comfy shirt on and comfy pants on too. I unlock the door and walk back to our room. When I get back he jumps up with a terrified look on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask him walking over to him.
"Nightmare." He says sitting up. He has no shirt on.
"Oh ok are you good or do you want me to sleep in your bed?"
"Uh I don't care whatever is fine." He blushes slightly.
"Ok." I climb into his bed next to him. He lays back down and puts his arms around me. I don't care I feel safe in his arms. I snuggle up to his chest and fall asleep.

Ok I don't want to write over 1500 words everyday. On some days I might but not everyday. So you might set some old fashion 600- 900 word chapters. Thx for understanding and I might not post a lot the first couple weeks of summer. My best friend from Texas is coming to visit me and she is going to be staying with us so yeah not many chapters. Ok bai!!!😘