Busses

Why does Sehun look like he's boi'ing someone?

~~~~~

It was finally the day before you and the others were going to leave for the training camp. You were a little worried about being far from your grandma for a couple of days, but she convinced you that she would be fine.

~Flash back~

"Just go (Y/n), have fun! Hang out with your boyfriend." Your grandma makes smooching faces at you. Luckily, no one else was there besides your grandma.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You pout, making her stop her teasing. She laughs and continues searching through the tv channels. "Are you having trouble?" You ask when she starts to look angry. Now it was your turn to laugh at her.

"Well, back in my day, we didn't have these fancy boxes! Too advanced!"

~End of flashback~

"It's going to be ok Hana-chan! Tell your friends that I can drive them up when I go if they still need a ride." Your brother starts to shoo you out the door. You were currently worrying about the fact that your friends might not be able to go with you, until your brother saves the day by offering them a ride.

"Are you sure? If it's too much of a hassle, i don't want you to feel for-"

"Don't worry about it, little sister. If it's for your happiness, i'll do it." He laughs and you smile, until you realise you're outside with him closing the door.

"Okkkk bye!" You wave and start walking in the direction to your school. You felt better about Ayano and Hiroko being able to go with you. Your brother even offered to help out and became close to the coach.

You were hoping that you'd get to meet everyone once you get there. Maybe there was another girl manager too? You were just determined to train with your team and become a better manager for them, since you didn't know everything about volleyball. Luckily, being the friend he is, Kuroo has been helping you learn everything. With him teaching, you got everything down quickly.

As you walk, you notice Kuroo and Kenma just ahead of you. "Kuroo! Kenma! Wait up!" You call and they stop, letting you catch up to them. You were happy to be able to walk to school with them, again.

"Hey (Y/n). Aren't you excited for tomorrow?" Kuroo asks. He was in the middle of you and Kenma, who was playing on his phone, as usual. Kuroo wore his happy grin, showing that he was thrilled about the practice matches, and his hands in his pockets.

"Of course. It's going to be really fun! And then we have the festival after." You reply happily.

~~~~~

"Ayano-chan, Hiroko-chan. My brother said that he could drive you both to the training camp if you haven't found a ride yet. Do you still need one?" You remembered what your brother said while you eat your lunch with Hiroko, Ayano, Kuroo, Kenma, and Yaku.

"Ah really? We still need one." Hiroko says, eating her lunch but talking with food in her mouth.

Ayano sipped her juice box. "Just tell us when we need to be there tomorrow. We will make sure to thank him, thank you for telling him." Ayano smiles, setting her juice box down.

"What are friends for?" You laugh and continue eating your lunch as well. You look over to see Kenma on his phone again. "Doesn't he ever get bored?"  You ask yourself.

"Kenma, what are you playing? Is it that horror game from before?" You shiver. Just by thinking of the game, you get terrified and remember the monster that popped up last time. Then you remember how you clung onto Kuroo and blush.