10

"Hey" I said while getting up. "Hey sleepy head" he said while putting his phone down. "How did I get up here?" I asked him. "Well funny story but I'll tell you later" he said getting nervous. I laid down on my stomach. I seen Melo stare at my butt. "Melo" I called "hey boo my eyes are up here" I said. He laughed "ok yea I see you" he said while also laying on his stomach. I went on snapchat and recorded us with one of the filters that have the pink flowers. I was serious then looked and Melo and cheesed up. I put "he always makin me smile😌😂🖤".

"So when we finna ball up again?" he asked. "Tomorrow if you want" I told him. "Sounds good" he said. "So be honest with me tell me about your self I wanna know more about my best friend" he said. I smiled "ok well.....
My parents are in the process of a divorce and they thought it would be better if I lived with my uncle and aunt. Umm I'm from (whatever city) south side reppin" I laughed. "But ya I play basketball ya know and I love music". "Ok wat about relationships" he asked. "Well there was this one kid but it was just like a few months cuz he was on something so I'm kinda done with  these fu** boys tryna play me n shit" I laughed. "Damn ya crazy aren't you" he asked. "Yup don't mess with me boo".

Ok y'all im finna skip to his next game...

I see Eli gelo and Melo around the house way more often I mean it's fine with me I love them. Today is a big game for them people are talking and saying that James harden in gonna come to their game. I can tell Melo is stressed a little so we are gonna practice right now.

I got my shoes on and went downstairs to see Melo already out side. "Hey" I said while going up to him, he opened his arms for a hug "hey princess" he said while I hugged him. "So you ready for the game tomorrow?" I asked him. "As long as your their I'll hopefully do my best" he said. "You always do good, and I'll be there cheering for you of course" I told him.
*after practice
I went upstairs to take a quick shower. I got out and changed then opened the door and walked in my room seeing Melo laying down on my bed. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? You know if you want to" he asked while playing with his curly hair. "Sure when?" I asked while I cheesed. "I was thinking this Friday" he answered. "Ok sounds good". "Thank god finally are you dating yet" gelo said while sitting between us on the bed. "Gelo ruin everything man" Melo said while rolling his eyes.

***** game
I woke up and got dressed did my hygiene routine and everything. I called Melo "im ready" I said through the phone. "Ok we are in front" he said. I hung up and went downstairs. Gelo walked in and walked up to me and hugged me. "Hey lets go" he said. "Angel" I yelled. "Coming" he said while walking downstairs and outside. I got in the car and sat next to Melo. "Hey boo" I said while hugging him. He put his arm around me "hey princess". "Ah shut up with that shit" Eli said. "Oh you shut up you jealous because ain't no one like you" Melo said. "The fuck I got hoes" he said. "Ok" I laughed. "Eli stop frontin we all know you ain't got hoes" gelo exposed him. "It's alright man" angel told him. Gelo blasted his playlist and we finally got there having to be some of the first people there because they gotta practice.

We walked in and I seen Zo and Lavar. "Hey where is your mom" i asked Zo while giving them a hug. "She isn't feeling to good she has to stay home" Zo answered. "Oh ok tell her I hope she feels better" I said. "Aren't you coming over later tho" he asked. "What" I questioned. "Never mind, you can sit over here and James harden is gonna be here later so you can say wassup" he told me. "Aye finna be lit" I said while sitting down watching the boys practice.

It was already second quarter and the score was 30-45. Our team was losing. "Cmon Melo you got this" I yelled when he had the ball. He shot and air balled it. "Damn" me and Zo said. Lavar called time out and yelled at Melo he was making some bad shots this game. "Melo if you don't start making these I'm taking you out" he yelled. Melo nodded looking sad and irritated at the same time. Melo looked at me and I smiled "you got this" I cheered. He smiled d went back to playing. It was halftime and I met James harden. "I'm glad you could come *blah blah blah" Lavar said. "You met Lanzo already and this is y/n" he introduced me. "Nice to meet you so you are" he said. "A good friend of the family and a player myself"!I smiled. "Melos girlfriend Zo "coughed"". Harden laughed. "Well your sons are good" harden told lavar still talking about them.

They lost 67-69. The guys came out of the locker room and to the court. I walked up to Melo. "Hey don't let it get to you" I told him. He turned his head. "Your gonna ignore me" I asked. I hugged him because I know he loves my hugs😂. I looked up at him and seen a smile appear on his face. "Ok better" I said while waking with him out to the car. "I'm sorry" he started. "For what?" "My attitude I messed up badly and I'm just I don't mean to be rude towards you" he said. "It's fine I get the same way if I lose just don't focus on it anymore it's over it's done it happened". He smiled and hugged me again.

We ended up going by our house for a little just Eli Melo gelo and angel hanging out in the back yard.

*next morning -Monday

Gelo picked me up but angel has to go in late because of some appointment. "Hey baby" I said while getting in the back with Melo. "Hey ma" he said while moving over. "Hey baby" gelo said mocking me. "Awe I don't forget about you Gelo" I said. "Oh and of course not you Eli" I told them. "Y'all just jealous" Melo said. "Boy you ain't even ask her out yet" gelo said. Melo got annoyed.
We walked inside the school me and Melo next to eachother and he grabbed my hand.....

Ok y'all kinda ehh and I didn't really look over it fr spelling so sorry. Comment like thx loves 💖