THIRTY-FIVE: OWNED

Media: Say You Won't Let Go – James Arthur

Coe's POV

I woke up with a start, wincing when a sharp ache ripped through my back. I groaned, turning on my side, my breath hitched loudly when I saw a naked chest in my face. 

I blinked twice, thrice, trying to figure out what it was about this moment that was making my heart race erratically. 

Oh God. I scrambled from the chest that I was facing, only to smack into another body painfully. I snapped my head around to find Heath staring at me with a smile and no clothes on. Oh, dear God

If Heath is here. And there's another body...

It wasn't a dream. I did not dream the threesome up. I had sex with my best friend, and his right-hand man. At the same time. Oh God. I think I need to vomit. Where did my stomach go? 

I cleared my throat, refusing to turn my head to look at the one person that could possibly make my heart cease. I could deal with Heath, I could deal with naked Heath, only because I've seen it a hundred times. But not him. Oh God, not him. Especially not him and Heath, naked, in the same bed, at the same time. 

I ignored my thumping heart and tried to focus on looking for my underwear so that I could get dressed and run out of here and hopefully run away from Jared and Heath for the rest of my life.

Oh my. Oh my oh my. 

Flashes of what happened were starting to resurface in my head and I forced my body not to react to my thoughts. I grit my teeth as I shifted in the bed, trying to locate my underwear. No such luck. A wave of pain hit my spine and I hissed. 

I could see him from the corner of my eye starting to sit up and I panicked slightly. 

Why wasn't anyone saying anything?!

How was Heath still not dead yet?!

Alright, please, no one say anything until I get out of here. 

Where the heck is my underwear?!

Why is my back muscles shaking so much?!

Am I panicking?!

Why am I panicking?!

"I ordered breakfast."

I stilled, shuddering as a shiver went down my spine at his voice. 

My mouth went dry and I tried to swallow my saliva, only to start choking slightly and I coughed incessantly. 

Jared ordered breakfast? It was daytime? Did we not have that threesome thingy in the morning? How was it still morning? Was this a new day? Or did I only last for five minutes before I passed out? 

I tried to straighten my back and I winced, sucking in a breath. Why did my entire body ache so badly? It never felt like that when I had sex with Heath. God, what did Jared do to me?!

"Take it easy." Heath soothed, running his hands down my back and I shivered, "We had a long day yesterday."

Yesterday?!

A whole freaking ass day had passed? How?! When? What?!

I lowered my gaze as Heath pulled me closer to the bed and laid me down. I didn't fight him, only because I was starting to feel light headed and my heart palpitations were not helping matters. I was starting to feel the fatigue hit me and I felt incredibly heavy as I sank into the bed deeper.