THIRTY-EIGHT: INESCAPABLE

Media: Fetish - Selena Gomez Ft. Gucci Mane

Coe's POV

Heath winced and I rolled closer to him with a soft smile, reaching out to touch his lower back, rubbing it gently, "Is it bad?" I asked, kissing his shoulder, wishing I could take some of his discomfort away.

Heath pulled my face closer to his, kissing me tenderly as he leaned his forehead against mine, "Nothing a few kisses can't fix." His morning voice was low and sexy as he spoke, and I felt myself react under the sheets. 

No. Control yourself Coe Parker. You're better than this. Don't let Jared turn you into a sex fiend like he is. 

"Hmm, looks like we could have another go."

I startled as Jared's voice sounded out behind me. I rolled around, watching as he sauntered back into the room from the bathroom in only a towel looking refreshed. Of course he was, the crazy sex addict. 

I frowned at him, "Leave him alone!" I hissed, "You don't know how it feels." I placed my hand on Heath neck tenderly, and Heath gave me a grim smile. The poor guy probably had never thought it would feel that sore. Especially since Jared pulled no punches last night with him. 

Everything that happened last night felt like a dream, like it didn't really happen, although Heath would be quick to remind me that the pain he was feeling was proof enough that last night did happen after all. 

Jared behaved nothing like he was with me. Sure, he could get rather rough with me, but I never knew how strong he was, until last night. Perhaps it was because I have never tried to fight with him for dominance between us and Heath did. That's why he seemed so much stronger and rougher with Heath than he ever was with me. 

I blushed, remembering how hot last night was. I think I understand now why Heath and Jared liked to be spectators. Is this the reason why people watched porn?

I couldn't help as my eyes trailed down the lines of the abs on Heath's body. Damn it. Last night was hot and I can only remember the way his muscles clenched and moved as Jared- 

"Coe." Hared raised a brow at Heath, then stared at me with a blank look before an evil smirk crossed his face, "Come here." He curled his fingers and gestured for me to approach him. 

"No." I pushed myself off the bed and folded my arms defiantly. 

"No?" He seemed taken aback and amused at the same time. 

I glared, "Yes, you heard me right, you sex fiend! You can't have what you want all the time, whenever you want it!" Jared stalked towards me and I stretched my arms out to shield Heath from him, "Stay away, Jared Jackson. I mean it." 

"Is that so?"

I tilted my chin up challengingly, "Yes! Heath and I are taking a break from you." I narrowed my eyes, "Unless you wanna take it up your ass." 

Jared chuckled, "Fiesty." He wiggled his finger, "Come here." 

"I'm not joking, Jared. We've been having sex every single night. Every. Single. Night." I raised my voice, "Don't you get abrasion or something?!"