Chapter 37

Come on min yoongi tell me, tell me the truth. I looked at him as I stayed laying in bed. He was playing on his phone.

"What, can't sleep?" He asked. He left his phone aside and turned facing me.

I nodded. Yoongi just tell me, I won't be mad.

"Well" he said as he moved towards me. Thats not what I want.

"Yoongi" I said. His arms were wrapped around me.

"Did something happen? Other than the note cards. Is something bothering you?" He asked with worry.

I shook my head "no, I just want to sleep" I said and moved my head under his neck.

"Good night" thats all he said.

I wanted him to be honest with me. I know where he is coming from, but still. I dont want him to hide it from me.

Wait a minute. I'm hiding something from him as well. But me, what I'm hiding is different. I want to protect him and my family.

"Yoongi, I will let this one go. Good night" I said and hugged him tighter.

"What?"

"Night"

---------------------

"Rise and shine"

"Come on get up"

I heard someone say. The lights hit my eyes making them harder to open.

"What the-- why are you guys here"  I heard yoongi's voice. I opened my eyes and found two idiots standing in front of the bed.

"Why, just why do you have to come here in the morning?" I said and got up.

"Because we are gonna be uncles" j-hope said. It made my smile fade. I hate lying to them.

"Are the guys here too?" Yoongi asked trying to changed the subject.

"Yeah everyones here. Even hyun and jae-eun with eun byul" jimin said.

"Really!!?" I said excited. I haven't seen them since last week.  I ran down stairs.

"Don't run!! The baby" Jimin yelled out.

"Hyun ah , guys" I said excited.

"Be careful, be careful. The baby" hyun said as I hugged her. I give a little smile and hugged jae-eun and Eun byul.

Yoongi  P.O.V

I saw how said seul bi was. Every time they say something about the baby she feels guilty. Its my fault, I need to fix this.

"Are you not coming down?" J-hope said.

"I will change and be down" I said.

"Okay" Jimin said. He and jhop walked down stairs to the others. I watched them as I was standing at the front of the door.

"Yoongi, aren't you coming to eat?" V shouted.

"I will be right down" I said. I looked at seul bi she smiled and went into the kitchen. I took my phone and called my dad.

"Dad. We need to talk"

Seul bi P.O.V

"So, are you not gonna thank us?" Eun byul said.

"Huh"

"Ya, because of us that baby is created" V said.

"Yeah, do you know how hard it was to act" eun byul said. We all started laughing on the way she said it.

"Ohh, yeah you reminded me. You guys are dead!! How could you lock us?" I said and looked at them.

"Okay, okay calm down. First we're sorry, second this happened because of us" rap mon said.

"Okay, I'm calm. And I'm hungry" I said as put my hand on my stomach.

"Yoongi is sill not here" jae-eun said.

"I'll go get him" I said and got up. I went upstairs and opened the door.

"Yoongi come and eat" I walked in looking at the bed. Suddenly the door closed behind me.

Sorry for the late and Short update. But this is exam week, so I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thank you guys for supporting this story and voting. Please continue doing so.