ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Eunha's pov :

Eunha's pov :

Honestly, I want to get away from here because I feel a bit suffocated with all the stares people are giving me. I stayed quiet and quickly finish eating so that I can get the hell away from here.

Once I am done eating, I excused myself and said goodbye with an excuse that I have something else to do but the truth is, I just want to get away from here and think about what just happened to me.

I started walking away when I heard yoongi calling my name so I turned around to look when someone hugged me. Oh and by someone, I meant MIN YOONGI is hugging me in front of EVERYONE. My heart is beating fast and I internally hope that he can't hear my heart beating as of the moment.

" You're concern about that?!? You should be concerned about the mess that you'll be getting yourself into you love sick girl" my mind tells me.

"Uh-uhhh yoongi ssi what are you doing??" I prayed to all the goddesses out there to help me not let them notice my red cheeks.

"I'm hugging you obviously" I felt him smirk and boi would I want to wipe that away from his stupidly handsome face.

"Can you please let go? I have to leave right now" I told him.

"Alright but remember.... You're mine sweetheart" He whispered only for me to hear and let me go.

"No I am not. I'm not anyone's property yoongi ssi" I replied and was about to walk out when he pulled me back to face him.

"well, from now on You're mine so don't you dare talk to other boys except me and bts. Or else" He glares at me.

"Or else what?" I tried to look tough but in reality I want someone to get me out of here real fast.

"Those men will get a taste of their own medicine Eun ha" he said in a monotone.

"You're not my dad you know"I tssked.

"You are my property whether you like it or not Jung Eun Ha!" His voice got a bit loud making everyone who are at the cafeteria look at us.

"Listen up!! This girl right here beside me is MINE. So if I see you hurt her, bully her or flirt with her, I'll make sure you all will get a taste of your own medicine. Am I understood??" He asked everyone.

"......." no answer came from them.

"I said. Do YOU ALL Understand???" He shouted at them.

"Yes" the students replied quickly and in unison.

After that, Bts stood up and left with me being dragged my none other than Min Yoongi.

"Ya! Min yoongi! Stop dragging me! I can walk you know" I yanked my wrist away from his grip.

"Fine but you're still coming with us Babe" He placed his arms around my shoulder.

"The heck? First of, Don't call me that because you're not my boyfriend and Second, why would I come with you? Who are you to tell me that?" I fought back clearly annoyed at how he's acting.

"I'm leaving, I have classes to attend to" I said and tried to leave but yoongi speaked up.

"Us too and by the way, I changed your schedule that matches our schedule" He revealed.

"What?? How?? And aren't all of you studying different courses and are in a different levels" I asked pissed off of yoongi changing my schedule without MY knowledge.

"That's correct but There are some subjects that is compatible with us so I changed those. And right now, You and I have the same math class. Lets go" He pulled me towards the direction of the classroom.

"Bye Eunha, Yoongi Hyung. See you later" Taehyung said and we all part ways and I stuck with Mr. Min yoongi for the meantime. *sighs*what a life.

Thankfully, I don't have the same 2 classes with any of them so I am free.

// Dismissal //

I quickly ran to my locker, literally shoving everything inside and ran outside the campus before anyone from BTS can see me. Our maids are on a day off starting tonight so I decided to drop by at a cafe to take some take out for my dinner.

I bought pesto pasta, ceasar salad, fish and chips and cranberry shake. I waited for about 10 minutes for my order then continued my way home, arriving at exactly 6pm. I placed the food at the dining table for now then head up stairs to take a bath.

After taking a bath, I head down with my phone. I grabbed all my food and bring it at the living room area placing it on the table there because I want to watch a drama white eating and to forget about what the hell just happened earlier at school.

By 9pm, I cleaned up my trash, vacuum the floor before finally heading back to my room to brush my teeth and do my skincare routine. I layed down on mt bed deep in thoughts.

"A lot of things have happened today, I wonder what will happen tomorrow*sigh*" I asked my mind.

"hopefully nothing bad or way crazier than today" My mind replied and eventually minutes of thinking later, I have fallen asleep.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟬 / 𝟮𝟭