When he comforts you

Trigger warning ⚠️: death, swearing (though not at people)

Kai: 'no no nonono no this can't be happening' pulling at my hair I pace my room getting tired with my self. 'Why why didn't you stop it' I feel my chest tighten 'god damn (y/n) get it together' my head snaps towards the sound of patterned knocks on wood "hey kitten" his voice in a hushed whisper "how ya doing" I look into his eyes and snap; balling my eyes out I cling to him. Kai picks me up and lays me on top of him chest to chest, lifting the blanket over us he lays with me letting me cry, brushing his hardened hand through my hair and giving me nothing but encouraging words whispering me into a deep slumber.

Cole: 'stop crying, it's okay' I feel my lips tremble as I shake. 'He's gone to a better place' kissing Charlie for the last time I say good bye to the chocolate lab. Leaving the vet I get soaked to the bone 'perfect weather for how I'm feeling, Better ask Cole if he can pick me up' ducking under a shop cover I dial for my boyfriend. "Hey (y/n), what's up?" His chipper voice annoys me, does he not remember.
" Hey Rocky, I was um I um" my emotions get the better of me and I choke back a sob
"Cupcake? What's wrong?"
"It it's Charlie!" I couldn't help myself and started crying on the phone.
"Oh shit, (y/n) where are you?" I could hear the urgency on his voice
"At the vet still" I barely get my words out as he tells me to hang on and hangs up.
"Muffin!" I turn towards my boyfriend has he engulfs me in a warm hug. "I'm so so so sorry I wasn't there" gripping his jumper tighter I sob into his chest. Picking me up he brings me home, walking through the door I automatically start crying again as I see his old bowl. Cole quickly moves all of Charlie's things and brings me to my room, I can't get my self dressed as I cry so Cole does. Lying on my bed Cole opens his arms "wanna cuddle" nodding I jump into him.

Jay: 'I hate hospitals so fucking much , people I don't know or trust touching me and telling me things about me'. "Alright miss/mr it seems like you've broken your leg" 'yeah like I didn't already know that' "you won't be able to walk for sometime as you'll be in a cast" 'great now I'm annoying and useless, at least Jay will be some what fun to annoy and be my slave' "you will also have to stay in the hospital for the next week as we need to operate on your leg" 'GREEEEAAAAATTTT'. Getting pulled from my thoughts by Jay holding my hand "I'll be here with you the whole time" smiling at him I still don't feel well "we will also have to cut your stitches out that you previously got as it is time" 'Oh no' "now this doesn't usually hurt" 'Usually' gripping Jays hand tight I start to feel like throwing up " you'll be alright 76 I got you".

Lloyd: sometimes I love movie nights; cuddling up to Lloyd feeding each other various lollies and chocolate. Other times it was crap, to bad this one is a crap one. Clutching onto Lloyd I flinch, ' why'd it have to be a scary movie?' I hear and feel Lloyd chuckle "you scared?" I look up into Lloyd's beautiful eyes
"Obviously" he smiles and innocent smile
"We can change it if you want" I look at him as he stares at me
"No, your enjoying it" my nice sentence getting cut of by a high pitched scream coming from the television. "Are you sure?" I nod slowly and go back to watching the movie, as soon as I look at the tv the monster comes across the screen again and I cower into Lloyd. Tucking me into his arms "that won't happen to you my powers are way to cool.