7

Way behind updates . Heres another one for tonight , happy reading ^^

——

TAEHYUNG 's POV

As I rouse from a heavy slumber,  I was first aware of the coolness of the air and it's loamy fragrance. I then realised that i was still in my towel and i must have slept straight after shower .

Slowly and reluctantly,  I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I watch my legs dangle above the bedframe of my bed . At this very moment , i smelled something really nice yet unfamiliar from the kitchen .

Following the savory aroma , I subconsciously walked into the kitchen barefooted and sat down at the counter table .  The aroma reaches the nose before the food reaches the mouth and i already knew that the dish would taste amazing , however , i remained composed though i was actually excited to try it .

Suddenly , another figure came out of the bathroom that was situated not far from the kitchen and was in my sight . Looking back at me , she looked shocked for a moment and froze there , trying to have some recollections of what had happened last night .

Seeing how i was just in my casual shorts without any tops on now , she couldnt help but to have a slight pink blush on her cheeks and i wanted to tease her further .

"You were amazing last night . I bet your hangover soup tastes amazing too ." I smirked and walked towards her .

Towering over her petite body , i slowly took a step front and cornered her so that her back would be in contact with the wall .

"What ... what do you ... mean ?" She looked at me cluelessly with her big doll eyes .

"Well , you know .  When a guy and a girl is home alone , some things are bound to happen ." I simply stated and watched her go cuckoo .

She was as white as chalk , as white as paper , however you would like to describe it . Her eyes and her mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise, and although she was still facing me , her eyes went in every direction possible , just not meeting mine .

"Did we .."

"Mmhmm ." I nodded while trying to not let out a giggle .

"Oh jesus my mom is going to kill me !" She exclaimed and pushed past me , running to , well i assume , her phone .

"My mom had warned me before . She said i should never drink so much when guys are around . Damn it , im in for a big trouble . What am i suppose to do ?!!" She pulled her hair and slapped her face twice suddenly . 

"Hey can you come here for a moment ? Well , i gotta tell you this ..."

"What is it this time ?!" She ran back and waited for me to speak .

Bending my knees , i placed my hands on her shoulders and made sure that i was on her level , i leaned closer to her face and whispered .

"I was just joking ."

>> to be continued .
——

Hangover soup

Hangover soup . Cr google .