🔪Killing

Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I let out a ragged breath as Offenderman set me to my feet, my back still pressed against the door and I looked up at him, my eyes searching his.

He gave me a knowing smile and kissed the corner of my lips, "we should do this more often."

I chuckled and caressed his cheek "I'm pretty sure we do it more often than most people."

"Still not often enough," he joked and I laughed, pushing his tall frame away from me and gathering up my discarded clothes.

There came a small knock on the door as soon as I was finished putting my shorts on.

Opening the door I saw Tam standing there, a slightly crazed look on her face.

"You ready?" Her red eyes darted everywhere and I bit my lip.

"Dammit I forgot. I'll be with you in a minute."

She nodded, turning away as her hand fidgeted with her weapon and I closed the door turning to see Offender sitting on the bed, raising a brow at me.

"Um, I promised Tam I would go hunting with her."

He nodded in understanding but continued to give me an odd look that made my spine tingle.

"Is-is something wrong?"

"You've been acting strange lately," he walked over to me and stood looking down at my small frame as he tugged my head back by my hair making me look up at him as my breath hitched in my throat, "I'm just not sure why."

Should I tell him? Its possible that he'd know what was going on with me but I couldn't be sure.

It was probably nothing anyway.

I sucked in a breath and cleared my mind. Pretty soon I would be out hunting and it would help me forget all this. Shaking my head I pulled away from him and walked across the room to the bathroom.

I twisted the doorknob opening the door slightly, "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

He only gave a light rumble and I entered the bathroom with a sigh.

When done showering I got dressed and put my hair in a low ponytail.

Offender watched as I left without saying a word and I didn't say anything either. There was nothing I could say, apart from what's been going on that is; but I didn't even know what was going on myself. How could I ever explain my strange moments?

As I got downstairs I was being dragged to the door by Tam, I could just sense the rage emanating off her. We walked in silence for a while before we got to one of the trees that Slender had set up to transport us directly to the place of our choice.

She kept holding onto me as she spoke the words and soon after there was a flash and I jumped at the sudden sound of a car honking close to us. The headlights were blinding and I placed a hand over my eyes shielding my vision.

"Pay attention next time!" I whisper shouted at Tam who'd somehow jumped us into the middle of a dimly lit street.

She didn't answer me and instead jumped onto the hood of the car honking before us, using her knife to slash at the windshield as she cackled maniacally.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you crazy bitch?!" The middle aged man inside the car shoved his head out the window to shout at her and my eye twitched slightly as I slowly made my way towards him.

No one calls my sister a bitch.

"I-I'm so sorry sir my sister is-"

"She's fucking sick that's what she is! Get her filthy ass off my fucking car before I get out and do it myself!" He cut me off before I could finish.

"No, no! No need to get out," I feigned a frightened tone as I got to the drivers side but before he could reply I'd already pulled my own blade out and dragged it across his throat, feeling it rip through his skin and hearing him let out a surprised gargling sound, clutching at his fat neck in an effort to stop the heavy spray of blood as I chuckled, "Just stay right there~"

Tam hooted and jumped off the car, pulling the drivers door open and watching the guy's body drop to the ground.

She laughed while violently slamming the door on the lower half of his body that was left inside the car.

"Who's- The- Bitch- Now- huh?" She taunted between slams and I laughed along before grabbing her shirt and pulling her away quickly noticing some other approaching headlights in the distance.

By now my senses were in overdrive and all I wanted was to see more blood flowing. I was beyond excited and I felt so amazing just running free and wild with Tam.

"Where to next big sister?" She grinned.

I grinned devilishly since I already had the perfect place in mind.

★☆

A dark figure stood in the shadows watching the two sisters as they had their fun, a rugged smile would paint itself on his lips as he chuckled to himself.

Oh she was so much fun to toy with.

He thought of invading her mind once more but decided against it and instead continued to observe them. The younger one had potential yes but was much too impulsive. So far, toying with this one was fun, if only he could find a way for her to get him into the Slenderman's safe fortress, then the real chaos could ensue.

Just like that a thought came to him and he chuckled to himself as he continued to watch the young killers before him, both still unaware of his presence.

★★