Chapter 25 <3

A/N: I posted the prologue and first chapter of ‘Being Me’ please check it out, I really appreciate it, if you liked this story you will like the other one :)

_______________________________

Recap:

A man appeared behind him, I couldn’t see him clearly because he was standing in the shadows all I know is he just stood there looking at me, “You look just like him” He stated.

I did not have time to ask him who, because another man appeared, I could not see him yet but I could hear his shoes clicking on the ground as he neared closer to me.

He was right at the edge of the shadows when he stepped in to clear view, and I was staring at familiar blue eyes. My mouth dropped and formed an O as I sat there staring at my English teacher…

“Mr W-alsh” I stuttered.

He grinned and nodded, “Nice to see you again, Zoe”

________________________________

Chapter 25:

Shock was not even the word I could use for how I felt, I sat there gobsmacked.

My English teacher was the stalker. No freaking way, I thought it was some sort of prank some idiot decided to play on me, “Surprised?” He asked while smirking at me.

I did not answer, I could not, and all I could do was just stared at him.

Miles gave me a sad smile, while Mr Walsh just stood there with his hands crossed smirking at me. His black hair was messy and his bright blue eyes sparkled in amusement.

“Why Zoe, you don’t look to excited to see me? Do you?” He questioned me, and the ape did not swipe of the evil smirk he wore, the other man and Miles stood silent, watching our exchange.

I just gaped at him. I am delighted to see my English teacher, who is a creep, and may I add who is also my kidnapper, yep, excited is not the word…

He let out a cruel laugh, a mocking laugh, “If only you could see your face now Zoe” He chuckled out, as if we were having a normal conversation that was not about my English teacher after kidnapping me…

“How could you?” I managed to whisper, my voice was nowhere to be found…

He shot me a smirk, looking quite proud of himself, “Oh you know, you got to do what you got to do” He exclaimed, raising his hands in a ‘who cares?’ motion.

“So let me explain it to you Miss Ward,” He started in a mocking motion, “I was a bad kid, like Miles here.” He waved his hand towards Miles for effect, “We kind of were a team and just like him, I got caught and well here we are now, except,” He rested a finger on his chin, stuck in thought.

“I was a ladies man and I mean I went for what I couldn’t have.” He grinned at me, “So I decided I would set my sights on Ms Linwood, my geography teacher, which she gave in to, eventually. She kept me back after class and well you can guess what happened then but she also happened to be married to my dealer.” He let out a slight chuckle.

“So let’s say I was in a pretty sticky situation, where my dealer wanted me dead, and that’s where your father came into the picture, he had connections so he would get the bounty dropped that my dealer had on me, but only if I would help his predicament.” He pointed his hand towards me,

“You see this was where your dad took a different interest in you than a normal father-daughter relationship, he would get the bounty dropped, but only if I watched you while he was in jail, so I did.” He nodded his head while he grimaced.