King of vampires

Hey everyone, so for quite some time now I've been getting some requests for a vampire obsession book so I came up with this book. I hope you enjoy it💖

(Narrator's POV)

Far away in a dark temple two brothers kneel down before their father, the devil. The oldest of the two brothers was named Orland, he was a kind, brave and caring man who wants to settle down and have a family but is unable to live that life because he was born a vampire. The younger brother was Vincent, he was cruel, deadly and was known as the most evil creature in the world.

"My sons, you better have a good reason for summoning me here." The devil snapped angrily.

Orland was the first to speak.

"Father I ask that you take away my immorality, I do not wish to be a vampire. all I want is to have a family and live a normal life. I have done so much for you, I've killed many innocent lives for you. Now I only ask this one thing from you." He said still kneeling down.

The devil then looked to his younger son.

"And what's your reason Vincent, Do you also wish for me to take your immortality?"

"No I was dragged here by Orland! As we all know in order for a vampire to become a mortal he needs the devil and his whole families consent, since mother died and I'm his only sibling he needs me, but I refuse. Why should he get what he wants when I'm to get nothing!" Vincent snapped.

"Well what do you want my son, you already have youth, immorality, wealth and power. What more could you want?" The devil asked Vincent who stood up and looked his father in the eyes.

"I don't want anything from you father, I want Orland to give me something." Vincent said now looking at his brother who was now also standing.

"What could I possibly give you to allow me to have my immorality taken. If you and father take my immorality then you'll become king of vampires, isn't that enough." Orland said getting frustrated with his brothers stubbornness.

Vincent started smirking and that was always a bad sign.

"If I agree to help take your immortality so you can live a normal life and start a family, I ask you for only a small thing to give to me once you have it."

"And what could that be?" Orland growled.

Vincent chuckled darkly

"Your first born daughter, you will give her up to me on her 18th birthday."

Orland looked at his brother in shock.

"Why the hell would you want my first born daughter, what are your intentions with her!?" Orland asked.

"Why would you care, if your human then you can always make another. That's my only offer, I'll agree to take your immortality and make you human if you agree to give me your first born daughter when she comes of age." Vincent said with his smirk still on his face.

Silence filled the room. More then anything orland wants to be human so he can live a happy life in the light and to not be hunted down like an animal. Vincent did have a point, if he gave up his first daughter he can always have another one. But what would become of his first? Vincent was a lady's man and he has three brides who he turned into vampires, he'd probably make his daughter his fourth bride. Orland sighed heavily before looking his brother in his eyes.

"Fine, I will give you my first born daughter on her 18th birthday."

Vincent smiled

"And I will agree to allow you to become mortal."

Both boys looked at their father waiting for him to speak.

"Very well, Orland with me and your brothers permission you will live a mortal life. Vincent you will now have the title king of vampires, and when the time comes Orlands daughter will be yours."

After the devil spoke he took orlands immorality. Once orland thanked his father and brother he left the temple.

"What are your intentions with your brothers daughter?" The devil asked Vincent with curiosity.

"She's going to be my fourth bride, orland is strong even as a human so his daughter will be just as strong. Ordinary female vampires can only produce the vampire bat offspring. But orlands daughter will be able to birth a vampire lord, so she will be my main bride that will help bring vampires back to high power. Vampire lords are a lot stronger then the original bat vampires. With more of them coming into this world the vampire kind will take over the world and I will be it's king." Vincent said proudly.

"You make me very proud to call you my son, even though you are the youngest you've proved to be a lot stronger then your brother. I still can't believe your idiot of a brother would give up his immorality just so he could live a normal life, now he will feel pain, grow old, catch illness and worst of all he will have feelings." The devil growled.

"But that's the best part father, I know that he will grow attached to his daughter. How can he not with human feelings, that's also why I decided that it would be on his daughters 18th birthday that I would take her. By then he will love his daughter with all his heart and then I'll destroy it when I take her from him." Vincent laughed

"You truly are the devils son" the devil chuckled.

"Indeed I am." Vincent smirked before leaving his father's temple.

He turned into his bat creature form and flew up into the night sky and headed back to his castle. Once he arrived at his castle he flew through an open window that lead into his throne room. As soon as his feet touched the ground his three brides flew in and landed in front of him.

"Master where did you go, we missed you?" One with long blonde hair said as she grabbed his left arm and started to kiss his neck.

The other two brides did the same and kissed his neck and cheeks but none of them dared to kiss his lips. They weren't to kiss his lips unless he gave permission. Vincent just stood there and let them kiss him and fight for his full attention, to them he was their god because he made them immoral and gave them youth. They pretty much worshipped the very ground that he walked on.

"Enough." Vincent growled when he was done letting them kiss him.

The brides stopped right away and gave their master some space. Vincent went and sat down on his throne and smiled at his three brides.

"You all will be getting a new sister in 18 year's, she's going to be my main bride." He said and the brides all growled in jealousy.

"Silence." Vincent warned.

"I thought you were gonna choose one of us to be your main bride!" One of the brides complained and growled in jealousy.

"Do not growl at me. It's not like I'm going to be getting rid of you three, you all will still have my attention and a passionate night with me every week. Don't think of your new sister as a replacement, she's just strong enough to carry a stronger form of my sperm. Other then that she'll be just like you three." Vincent could see his brides physically relax and he smiled.

"Come my brides." He said out stretching his arms and the three brides ran to him like lost puppy's running to their mother.

They started kissing him and this time he kissed them all back before he sent them to their rooms before sunrise.

He was now in his bed chambers undressing himself until he was completely naked. He glanced out side the window and saw the sun slowly rising over his brothers town. He quickly closed the shutters to keep the light of the sun from entering his bed chambers.

His brother became mayor of a small town a few years ago and it's right in Vincents castle view so it will be easy for Vincent to watch over his fourth bride when she's born. Vincent smirked as he thought of the day he would take his brothers daughter away from him as he got into his king size bed.

"And now I wait for my precious fourth bride to be born." He said to himself as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Authors note

I hope you guys liked the first chapter of my new book. Please vote and comment💖