Part 45

i love my dads ^^^

if you missed Chapter 43 you'll need to follow me and go back to read it because it was rated mature

dammit

Word count: 2525
___________________________________

"Harry, are you sure this is safe?" I huffed as he pulled my shirt over my head. He attacked my mouth with his own as he unbuckled his jeans and tugged them down his legs.

"I'm one hundred percent sure, babe," he said, kicking his pants off and I slipped my bra off, Harry's eyes immediately being drawn to my chest.

"Oh, my god," he awed, cupping my breasts that now fit near-perfect in his large hands. "God bless this baby and the gifts it's blessing you with."

I giggled and grabbed his face in my hands, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. His hands went to my hair, gripping the strands between his fingers. I moaned into his mouth, and I could feel him smile against my lips.

He suddenly pulled away, sitting back onto the bed and scooting himself back against the pillows. He smirked and made a motion with his hands, urging me to come to him. I smirked and tugged my leggings down, climbing onto the bed and crawling towards him. I straddled his lap, feeling his bulge beneath his briefs.

"Mm," he moaned, his hands groping my butt. "God, I love you."

"I love you more." I said, attaching my lips to his cheek, trailing down his sharp jawline to his neck, letting my teeth graze his skin like he always did to me.

"Fûck, Jillian," he groaned when I adjusted myself on his lap.

I smiled and pulled away, saying, "You're going to have to work on your cursing when the baby is here."

"But she can't hear me right now." He pointed out, but I placed my index finger over his plump lips to stop him.

"You don't know what the baby is yet."

"We're not discussing this right now," he shook his head with a laugh, tugging on his briefs to release his length. "I want to make love to my fiancé."

I felt like crying at nearly everything he said to me. Not in a bad way, but with my emotions all over the place, even the smallest compliments were so heartfelt to me.

He pulled my panties aside and I placed myself above him, slowly lowering myself down and gasping at the pressure. Still, to this day, no matter how many times we had sex, the pressure was still slightly uncomfortable at first.

Harry bucked his hips involuntarily as I began grinding on top of him, holding onto my waist. His bottom lip was sucked in between his teeth, his eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated on matching his hip movements with mine.

"I like this position," I grinned with a heavy breath. "I like being on top."

"You look really sexy from this angle, darling." He smirked, grabbing a hold of my chest again and I leaned my head back and moaned as he began massaging my breasts in each hand. "Moan my name, kitten."

"Mm, Daddy." I complied, and he abruptly thrusted his hips, to which I immediately looked at him and said, "Careful there, hot shot."

"Sorry," he smiled sheepishly. "It's a habit."

His hands left my breasts, moving down to caress my tummy before grabbing hold of my waist again. "Bounce on my côck, kitten." He grunted. He began making quick, small hip thrusts and moving me up and down on his lap. I groaned as the pressure began hitting me in small bursts.