A small evolution?!

Kozu began to move around slowly stretching. He just woke up from his sleep. He remembered everything as he looked around and shivered a little. That was really a close call. Kozu thought of his stats and wanted to see it.

"Kuu." (Stats)

Name: none

Race: Elemental Fox

lvl: 7

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 5] [Danger Sense Lvl 6 ] [Analyze Lvl 4] [Enhance Speed Runner Lvl 2]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Hp: 155 (Health)

Mana: 70 (Magic Power)

Str: 45 (Strength)

Spd: 160(Speed)

Sta: 165(Stamina)

Kozu was excited that his life wasn't in danger and his stats rose nicely. The only dissapointment was his strength though but atleast it still got better. He noticed the blood that was on him was somehow gone. Even if he Leveled up wouldn't he have dry blood on him? He just had to accept this abnormal world and level up. One thing that he did want was a skill that could help him know his enemies level. He needed this very badly. The big bunny monster that he killed could have only been a low level of its kind. He thought of maybe a appraisal skill but he had no way of getting it. He would just have to wing it using [Danger Sense].

Kozu began getting used to the air here and started getting ready to go outside. Before anything else he checked the other hole he thought was an escape exit. As he expected, it was another exit hole but it was longer than he expected. He went back down going out the other way because he knew part of that place. He could easily get lost if not careful and not find his new home. He walked out slowly while looking around for just in case any monsters were nearby.

Kozu headed out using his claws to set markings on the trees nearby so he would know if he saw this, he was near home. As he went towards a few more trees a green like humanoid creature with a big club was swinging at a blue weird like slimy substance. The green humanoid creature had a chubby stomach and was about the size of a human child. Its face had a long pointy arched nose and yellow teeth, along with pointed ears and a bald head. It was a goblin wearing only tattered garments to cover its down stairs. It swung its big club at a slime monster. Two new monsters have arrived in front of Kozu!

Kozu slowly approached the two monsters with great caution. In game logic the goblin and slimes were the weakest but in this world a bunny was hard to kill! He slowly inched closer and closer hiding in the tall grassy spots and behind a few trees. He continued watching the slime being beaten by the goblins club but it didn't even faze it. The slime flew upwards at the goblin seeing that it was worn out and its body turned solid hitting the goblin straight in the face. The goblin staggered backwards then was enraged and charged at the slime while it was still solid and hit it with its  big club. The slime shriveled up leaving only a slimy liquid on the ground. The goblin did a victory dance waving it's club around.

"Guu gah guu! Guu gah guu!" The goblin yelled in a deep excited voice.

Kozu ran foward using [Claw Slash] while it was distracted. The goblin kept dancing and swept to the side causing Kozu to miss. Kozu imediately hopped backwards into some bushes seeing if the goblin noticed him. Kozus face began twitching seeing what the goblin was doing now. It was prancing around like a ballerina doing a solo. What type of goblin was this!? Kozu wanted to just end this goblin right now but he didn't know its level. He snuck up on the goblin seeing another opportunity.