Taekook

Rating: violence and such

Taehyung was driving down the street on his motorcycle. He had just started his new job where on his way home. When he reached his door, he found a note.

Come meet me at the local bar.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He went inside his house and put on another jacket as he proceeded to go outside again. He started his bike and drove towards the bar.

When he got inside he sat down at the bar waiting for someone to approach him. After a little while someone tapped his shoulder. He looked around to see Jungkook. His ex boyfriend.

"What the hell?" Taehyung blurted out. Jungkook only smirked. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you to meet me here didn't i?" He asked and sat down.

"You sent the note?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes i did" Jungkook said.

"How did you find me?" Taehyung asked looking down.

"I'll always find you sweetiepie." Jungkook chuckled.

"I gotta go" Taehyung said and stood up fast, walking out. Jungkook followed him.

"Oh c'mon Taetae? Can't we just have a little fun?" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung got on his bike and drove off. He ran into his home and saw his roommate and bestfriend Jisoo there.

"Where the fuck have you been? I told you to go home after work and clean! My parents will be here soon and this place is a mess" Jisoo complained. Taehyung swallowed a big lump before speaking.

"Yeah, i'll help you clean" He said and started helping Jisoo out. He couldn't help thinking about Jungkook's intensions. Or if he should say anything to Jisoo. No, he can't put her through that again. They have already moved twice because of him.

Two years ago.

Jungkook walked home from the candy shop with Jisoo.

"You'll think he'll like this?" Jungkook asked.

"I think he'll love it. He loves those candy bars. And the roses, they're beautiful Kookie" Jisoo said.

"I also have another thing" Jungkook said. Jisoo looked at him.

"What?" She asked. Jungkook took up a box from his pocket.

"It's a wedding ring" He says and opened the box. Jisoo gasps.

"It's beautyful!" She says. "Tae is gonna love it so much"

"I hope so" Jungkook smiled. "Do you think he'll say yes?"

"Oh, i think he will. Omg! I'll be a bridesmaid right?" Jisoo asks.

"Ofcourse Jisoo" Jungkook smiled and hugs her. "You're like family"

Later that day, Jungkook had asked Tae to meet him in the garden. Jungkook had set up a basket of the candy and lit some candles, and the ring in his pocket. When he saw Tae coming he smiled.

"Babe? What is this?" Taehyung asked, walking towards him.

"This is a little date night for us. I bought your favorite candy." Jungkook said and pointed at the basket.

"Kookie, there's som-"

"And i bought your favorite roses. Because you are a perfect boyfriend" Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.