Light&dark

Cory's pov-
When I woke up Shelby was still asleep in my arms. Why is she so god damn adorable! I try to get out of the bed without waking her up. When I get out of bed I walk over to my clothes. I put on a green sweater with a yellow stripe in the middle and some jeans. Me and Shelby love undertale that's why we got the sweaters. I go to the bathroom and I check myself make sure everything is good. I walk out of the bathroom and back into the room to see Shelby rubbing her eyes. "Morning!" I exclaim to her. She looks at me.
"Morning should I wear mine?" She looks at my sweater and I nod. She gets out of bed and goes to her clothes. She grabs her clothes and hides something in them then walks to the bathroom. I shrug it off and grab my phone. It was 11:00 am. When Shelby walked out after about 10 minutes of being in there I grab her hand and walk out the door. I walk over to where the kitchen was. When we walked in I sat down all shy like and she sat next to me. Lizzie hands us some pancakes and we eat. Then we all talk. I walk over to Adam.
"Why didn't you guys come wake us up?" I whisper to him.
"I tried but when I walked in I could see you two in the same bed and I choose to just leave you." He whispered back.
"Why?"
"Cause I know you like her dude." He whispered to me again. I just sat there blushing. I looked at Shelby to see she was too. And she was talking with Jess. I wonder what they are talking about.
Shelby's pov-
I was talking with Jess. "So you and Cory huh?" She asked me. I start feeling he heat rise up to my cheeks.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean Adam said that he saw you two in the same bed."
"Well he had a night mare so I slept in his bed so he felt safe." I whisper.
"Mhmm sure."
"It's true so how is rooming with Adam?" I smirk at her.
"I-its g-good." She stutters and adds a light shade of pink to her cheeks.
"Ok this is getting awkward let's talk about.....mithross." I say totally regretting it.
"Or how about shelax?" She smirks at me. I feel the heat again but this time even more." I know you Shelby so I know who you like and I like to harass people with who they like."
"Ok but seriously you and Adam." I giggle and run away. She chases me. (Skymau is a thing in this book ok deal with it)
"Ok kids time to go train your powers I will take Cory and Shelby. Joel will take max and Ross. Stampy with red and Barney and Dan with Adam and Jess ." Lizzie said. We all nod and me and Cory follow Lizzie. When we get there she says "ok Shelby since you are the strongest can you try to make the flower come back to life." She says grabbing a flower. I take my hand up to the flower. I put my hand around it and I try to generate power. When I give up I look at the flower and it was brought back to life. "Ok good now Cory can you try to use your darkness on the flower?" He nods and walks over to it. He puts his hand around it and closes his eyes. When I look around him I see that the flower is back to drooping and looking dead. He looked satisfied. I take my hand and I shoot a light at the flower and it goes back to life he looks at me and I smirk. He rolls his eyes and walks back over to me and Lizzie. We were both satisfied and then Lizzie said to shoot both of our powers in the air at each other. Cory shoots first and it hits a bird. I falls to the ground and I run over to it. I levitate my hand over it and make sprinkles of light fall on to it. It blinks then flys away.
"Cory you almost killed it!" I say to him.
"I'm sorry... FRISK!"
"Oh shut up. You genocide."
"Pacifist." We both laugh and Lizzie looks confused. "Games." Cory says to her. She nods and we go back to training.

Aww corby moments. Also thought I should add the undertale stuff cause yeah. Ok bai!