7. sour wolf

skylar and stiles were video chatting while stiles was at the hospital with his dad

skylar and stiles were video chatting while stiles was at the hospital with his dad. he got hit by a car the night of the parent teacher conference.

that same night, chris argent shot a mountain lion that was running around the high school.

"how's your dad doing?" skylar asked.

she was on her bed, she laid flat on her stomach while her feet were in the air. with her laptop sitting in front of her.

"he's okay now, i think. i just get scared when he goes to the hospital, you know?" stiles said with sad eyes.

"he's gonna be okay stiles, your dad is one of the strongest people i know. this won't put him down so don't let it put you down." skylar said, as stiles looked at her and gave her a smile.

-

the next day at school, skylar walked in to class and she was going to sit in her usual spot in front of stiles but then stiles grabbed her arm.

"sit next to me." stiles said, as she looked at him with a confused look.

"i don't want scott to sit next to me, please skye, just do it." stiles begged, and she gave in sitting beside him.

once scott walked in, him and stiles exchanged a look before skylar gave him a frown and he sat behind stiles.

"is he still not talking to me?" scott asked skylar.

"oh no i'm not getting involved in this. you two can figure this out yourself." skylar said, getting her books out of her bag.

scott let out a sigh. "can you at least tell me if your dads okay? i mean it's just a bruise, right? some soft tissue damage? nothing that big? you know i feel really bad about it right?" scott said, as stiles still kept his glare on the board not turning to scott.

"okay. what if i told you that i'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and.. that i went to derek for help?" scott said, then skylar looked at stiles and she knew he was going to break.

"if i was talking to you, i'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. but obviously i'm not talking to you." stiles said.

"he's gonna break." skylar whispered, as stiles glared at her then he did. he broke. he turned around in his chair to look at scott.

"what did he say?" stiles asked.

-

"he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" stiles asked, as they walked out of the classroom.

"yeah." scott replied.