INTRO

THE SEARCH FOR THE ISLAND HIDDEN IN TIME

Things were different way back in the 1940s. Homosexuality was illegal almost everywhere in the world, including the USA, punishable by imprisonment and, in some countries, death. There was no such thing as gay teens out and proud and sexually active in the community. The terms 'straight' and 'gay' were not even in general use at the time, only among the very hip and trendy adult gays themselves. Homosexual youth, if active at all, kept it hidden and secret lest they be scorned, and perhaps punished, by society in a world far removed from the more liberal one we live in today.

In the summer of 1946, the year following the end of World War 2, while on a working vacation in the South Pacific, Brad and Clint, two young American boys, are stranded on a jungle island after Brad's scientist dad disappears. Together with a local native boy named Jimmy, they set out to search for him. Why is Mr. Cooper hunting for the fabled City of Death located on a mysterious island legend claims is hidden in time? What is the meaning of the golden dragon delivered to Brad by pirates in the middle of the night? Why is an ancient Chinese Dragon Syndicate involved, stalking the boys' every move by boat, by air, and by Jeep through the dangerous jungle islands? 

Clever, cunning, and tough as mercenaries, a strong bond grows between the three boys that will mark them for life and send them on a path that few their age would ever dream of. Read on and follow their thrilling adventures to find the lost island of Palua Pae and a crisis there far greater than they could ever have imagined.

FINAL CHAPTERS COMING SOON in Spring 2024. Sorry for the long delay. An unexpected years-long battle with cancer stopped my Watty writing. I'm better now, cancer free, struggling to stay that way, and once again have pen in hand. LOL. Yes, I do write longhand first. Cannot compose on a keyboard. That's for editing!

What WATTY readers are saying about the book LOST ISLAND:

'It has been such a pleasure to read what has seriously been an adventurous and harrowing tale with more twists than a roller coaster. Not to mention, the passionate, loved up, sexy scenes that were both raunchy and tastefully written. Thank you dear friend.'

'Damn... Hot and sexy... Just the way I like 'em. 😏😏😏😉😉😉'

'Loved the way we got straight into the story with no messing about and then tanked along at an unflagging pace right through. So much happened ... that I nearly lost my breath.'

'The story's concept is set in a world of many wonders. A mix of history and fantasy well-blended! The (characters) just super manly ... making their gayness more genuine, masculine and sacred.'

'Dude, seriously, this is epic. And this is the first boyxboy story that actually seems genuine here!'

'The uniqueness of the plot is admirable and the way you write makes the book have an essence of "true events". It all sounds so natural and appears as if it did happen. I love it.'

'I love all the clues and the way they discuss their next move. It feels like an adventure game, like a Jonny Quest episode, like stuff will go down! Plus there's some gay there and kissing and male bodies bumping against each other in the tropical heat so OMG! It's got everything!'

'Hot and sexy and deliciously mouthwatering and hormone-filled and faint worthy and....so frikken tempting!!!'