D e s c r i p t i o n

Beautiful cover by  @AestheticTrVsh

E p i g r a p h

Let me say goodbye to my demons
Let me say goodbye to my past life
Let me say goodbye to the darkness
Tell 'em that I'd rather be here in the starlight
Tell 'em that I'd rather be here where they love me 

  Let me say goodbye to my demonsLet me say goodbye to my past lifeLet me say goodbye to the darkness Tell 'em that I'd rather be here in the starlightTell 'em that I'd rather be here where they love me 

S y n o p s i s

When Scarlett Hudson left her home-town, she never thought she'd have to go back one day. 

But when tragedy strikes she's forced to return to the very place that broke her.

She has to face the people who had made her life a living hell three years ago, her former best-friend Hunter Adams being one of them.

Scarlett knows that the past can't be undone and she has no intention of letting down the walls she has built so carefully around her heart. 

But  when the truth starts to unravel, Scarlett is forced to question everything she once believed in.

E x c e r p t

E x c e r p t

"What's it going to take for you to forgive me Scarlett?" He murmurs.

He pulls me closer and I can suddenly feel every inch of his well-defined torso.

I try to swallow the growing lump in my throat. I have no idea why my heart is hurting so much right now.

"You can't undo the past Hunter. I can't forgive you."

It takes every ounce of strength in me to utter those words and pull away from him.

"I'm going to win you back." I hear him whisper just as I turn to walk away.

N o t e

This is the third book I'm writing and it's going to be a little different from my first two.

I'll be publishing the first few chapters shortly.

W A R N I N G

This book will deal with issues like suicide and bullying.

C o p y r i g h t

This book is solely a  product of my imagination and it is protected under the Copyright law.

REMINDER: English isn't my first language so there are bound to be grammatical and other errors.