Ch47

"Asia we're leaving soon" My mom says poking her head into my room.

I look up at her and nod my head. She gave me a small smile before leaving back out.

I got up off the bed and grabbed my book bag that carried my portable charger, gum, snacks for the ride, earplugs, candy, and other things I thought were important to have right beside of me on the airplane.

I left out of the room and headed downstairs to see Mya standing at the door talking to my mom.

When she seen me coming down the steps she gave me a weak smile.

I went over to her and pulled her into a tight hug while my mom walked out the door.

"Fuck, im going to miss you" She tells me as we hold each other tight.

"Im gonna miss you too" I mumble to her.

When we pull away I stop and look at her. Her eyes were slightly red and puffy, and I could tell that she had been crying.

"I told myself I wouldn't cry again but seeing you for the last time makes me want to break down" She says.

"I know" I say giving her a small smile.

I look down at her stomach and my smile grows bigger. I put my hand over it and rubs her growing belly soothingly.

"You take care of your mommy while im gone. I want you to make sure your daddy behaves as well" I say speaking to the baby.

"Whoever he is" She says making us both laugh.

"Hopefully Red. I like him better" I tell her.

She nods in a agreement.

"Well Asian Marie Montgomery, I love you and you'll always be my bestfriend" She tells me.

"I love you Mya" I say pulling her into a hug for the last time.

I hear the horn blow so we both exit the house and heads outside. I close the door behind me and seen that my mom was already in the car with the engine started up.

"Bye" Mya says to me.

"See ya" I tell her.

We both then go our separate ways. I head over to my mom's car and hops in on the passenger side.

"Ready?" My mom asks as I put on my seatbelt.

I nod.

"Mom, I wanna see Indya"

    ••••

We pulled into Jahseh's driveway 20 minutes later. My mom blew the horn while I step out of the car.

Indya came out of the house as I approached the front door. She ran over to me and nearly jumped on me making me laugh.

"Sister Ima miss you so so much, I wish you could stay" She tells me.

"I would say I wish I could too, but then I'd be lying" I say as we pull apart.

"Asia stay here with me. Jahseh said you could stay here with us for as long as you want" She tells me.

"Thats nice but no. I need to get away for a bit."

She sighs and looks at me with hurt eyes.

Moments later Jahseh comes out of the house lead along with Antwan.

"Asian nooooo I don't want you to go back to Asia" Jahseh tells me, walking over to me with a puppy dog look on his face.

"I know. Im gonna miss you guys" I say pulling him into a hug.

"Ching chee kow wow?" He asks me in a fake Asian or Chinese language.

I laugh and push him away as Antwan comes in for a hug.

"Antwan! Ima miss you so much" I tell him.

As soon as we hug a familiar car pulls into the driveway. I was hoping that he wouldn't be here when I came so that I wouldn't have to see his face for the last time.

"I love you guys, I gotta go we have to be at the air port in 20 minutes. Tell everyone I said bye and that i'd miss them" I tell them.

"We love you more fam" Antwan tells me.

"If you have any problems Asia let me know and Jahseh and I will be down there quicker than sonic to come get your ass" Indya tells me.

I glance over as Stokeley gets out of his car.

"I'll be fine, I promise. Bye guys" I say.

I turn and began to walk off heading down the driveway. Stokeley was walking up and it was going to be very awkward walking past him without saying a word or even looking at him.

Before I could walk past him though, he stopped me unexpectedly.

He had something in his hand and held it out to me. It was the necklace.

I look at him getting ready to decline it, but he grabs my hand and opens it, then places it in the palm of my hand.

"I love you" He says with his eyes locked onto mine.

He looks down at the ground then proceeds on walking past me. Shocked, I stood there for a moment before my mom blew the horn knocking me back to reality.

I slowly continue to walk back down the drive way and gets back into my mom's car.

I put on my seat belt and sat back while my mom pulled out of the driveway.

We headed to the airport to start our new life in New York, leaving everyone and everything in the past behind.

The end.