20

Violet POV
There's a beeping sound as soon as I wake up , Xander isn't at my side . Pushing myself up from the pillows , I just manage to move .

Getting down the hall way , I notice the baby's room . My mate sits in a chair , holding onto the baby's hand .

Tears blur my eyes , whilst I sigh in relief . My baby is okay .

The nurse says " oh Luna! Your awake! I'll grab a wheelchair and tell the Alpha a minute " I nod grabbing the chair close . She rushes in telling Xander , he comes towards me wrapping his arms around me .

I whisper " hey " he whispers " you scared me don't do that ever to me again " I bury my face into his neck . Xander kisses my head , lifting me into his arms grabbing the wheelchair the nurse brought us .

Once I'm in the wheelchair , we go into the room where our baby lays . She moves her legs a little , giggling slightly at me .

I put my hand in , her fingers wrap around my thumb . Putting my hand over my mouth , I start crying slightly .

Xander kisses my cheek whispers " aw it's okay " wrapping his arm around me as support . I lean against his chest , letting our little girl hold onto my fingers still .

I whisper " I love you two so much " he smiles whispers " we love you both too ." Xander puts his hand in as I move mine , he whispers " what are we gonna name her?."

She gurgles slightly , I smile whisper " Isabella " Xander whispers " Isabella Violet wood ." After picking the name , we both sign the birth certificate .

Going straight to my room , I sit on the bed taking in everything that has happened . Xander sits in the chair , before his eyes start to drop .

I whisper " go sleep " he shakes his head whispers " no need to be awake for you love ." Laying my head onto the pillow , he puts his head near mine whispers " fine I'll sleep ."

A smile starts to spread onto my lips , I kiss him on the lips whisper " love you " Xander whispers " love you too ."

I play with his curly hair , noticing how long it's getting . His eyes start shutting slightly , he smiles before sleeping though .

Getting up from the bed , I go to ask the nurse for some food . My stomach rumbles slightly at the thought of food .

The nurse says " I'll have food brought to you for you and the alpha just rest Luna okay?" I nod going back into the room .

I hope my baby is being fed . Grabbing some food from the trolley , I sit down eating through a sandwich.

Whilst Xander is asleep , I plan to see the kids who are in here . Maybe it'll help them some how .

After eating the food , I get up into a wheelchair going to the children's ward . The kids sat on the sofa , surrounded by the tv .

Both I can tell are werewolf and human , but look happy as the film plays on the tv . I wheel closer to one of the kids , that I notice is sat on his own .

He whispers " Luna my mate is here " I gasp whisper " oh which one?" he points out the little girl who's wearing a hat . I whisper " does she know your a wolf?" he shakes his head .

I whisper " oh maybe you should tell her she might never see you again " he whispers " can you help me?" I nod . The little boy runs towards the girl who gets up .

She has a tube under her nose , with a small can attached to her . The little boy says " this is our Luna she's a leader of our pack " I say " hi he likes you very much do you think you could play with him? He's a little lonely ."

She smiles nodding her head , she whispers " sure he can sit with me! " he smiles whispers " thank you ." I sit in the chair watching the kids laugh at a film .

Xander POV
When I wake up , I notice the food half eaten . Violet is not here though instantly i start panicking .

Getting up on to my feet , I rush around trying to find my mate . The nurse says " whoa Luna is with the kids in the kids ward " I nod going straight there .

She sits in a wheelchair with a small girl on her lap , the girl has a hat on with wires in her arm .

I tap Violet's arm she looks up smiling whispers " hey " as I get onto my knees . The little girl whispers " are you the alpha?" I nod whisper " what's your name?."

She smiles whispers " rosie " I whisper " ah that is a cute name are you okay?" she nods . Violet whispers " she's sick with cancer " I nod whisper " has she met her mate?" She nods pointing to the boy sat in front of her .

I smile slightly before kissing Violet's forehead , she'll be good with our baby girl . Rosie gasps in pain , I help her towards a nurse .

Her mate gets up yells " Rosie!" I say " hey shh it's okay just sit here with us and I'll find out how she is after okay?." He whimpers a little , Violet says " come sit here and we're check up on her soon ."

He nods slightly getting onto her lap , I lean against the wheel chair watching the film . The nurse comes back after hours , she says " Rosie is okay you can visit her now ."

Carrying the little boy on my hip , Violet wheels herself to the room . Rosie smiles says " hi jack " he smiles running towards her .

They sit talking on the bed and I think if only we met that way .

Follow , vote or comment