Stranger in Black

8 year's later

(Orlands POV)

"Look daddy!" My eight year old daughter jewel said excitedly as she ran into my study with a blue butterfly on her finger.

I smiled at her

"It's beautiful, just like you" I said making her giggle.

"Can you come play with me now?" She asked doing her sad puppy dog eyes.

"Oh sweetie I wish I could but I got some paper work to do. I'll play with you later." I said, jewel nodded before running out of the room.

I sighed as I went back to looking at the maps of the land. There has to be somewhere I can hide my family. Unfortunately I have fallen in love with jewel, and now everytime I think about her 18th birthday, pain attacks my heart. I can't let Vincent take jewel, I just can't.

"She's growing up so fast, it won't be long until it's time for her to come with me." Vincent's amused voice said from the other side of the room.

I turned my head and saw him looking through a large window.

"What do you want Vincent?" I asked annoyed.

"I just wanted to see how my beautiful fourth bride was doing." He turned to face me and slowly walked over to me. "Why didn't you go play with her, what are you afraid of getting to attached to her?" He said with a smirk. Clearly he knows I'm getting attached to her.

"I'm busy Vincent, leave now." I snapped.

He chuckled and sat down on the chair across from me in front of my desk.

"Age is starting to show on you old man. Let's hope you live long enough to see Jewels 18th birthday." He chuckled darkly.

"Leave now!" I yelled as I stood up in anger.

He just kept smirking at me.

"Fine, I'll see you in ten years dear brother." He then disappeared

(Jewels POV)

"Heads up!" My friend penny yelled as the ball we were using to play pass with went flying over my head and into some bushes.

"I'll get it." I laughed and ran to the other side of the bushes.

I started looking around for the ball but I couldn't find it.

"Looking for this?" A man's voice asked from behind me.

I turned around quickly and saw a tall man with blonde hair and he was dressed in all black. He smiled at me and held out the ball I was looking. I slowly walked over to him and took the ball from him.

"Thank you sir." I said, he chuckled.

"Please call me Vincent."

"Okay, thank you Vincent" I was about to walk away but Vincent gently grabbed my shoulder.

"Hold on there little one, you haven't told me your name yet" he said with a smile.

"My daddy said I'm not suppose to tell strangers my name."

He chuckled and got down on his knees so he was at my eye level. He cupped my cheeks with his hand that were really cold, almost like ice. He made me look into his blue eyes.

"I'm no stranger, trust me. You can tell me anything."

I shook my head and back away from him.

"I should get back to my friend, Goodbye." I said before running back to penny.

"What took you so long?" Penny asked.

"There was this strange man in black behind the bushes where the ball went." I said to her and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

She ran behind the bushes where I had just come from.

"Theirs no one here." She yelled out to me. I ran over to her and saw no trace of the man.

I looked all around and he wasn't there. It's as if he turned into dust and blew away with the wind.

9 years later

(Vincent's POV)

One more year....one more year until I get my fourth bride.

The past nine years have been very busy for me. I've been traveling all over the world taking over city's and towns, creating new vampires. I've missed seeing my jewel, I'm on my way to my brothers town right now to see how much she's grown in the past nine years.

As I flew over the town I could see the villagers run to their houses in fear as they saw me. I got to my brothers big mansion but something wasn't right? The windows were broken, and the place looked.....abandoned.

I flew full speed through a window and as I landed on the floor I turned Into my human form. I looked around only to see all the furniture was gone! I ran up to jewels room and it was also empty. They must have left a few years ago because their sent was very weak.

I growled in anger, orlands trying to hide her from me! I ran out of the mansion and then turned back into my creature form and flew to the center of the town. I called for my three brides and they immediately came flying from my castle.

"What is it master?" They asked.

"My idiot brother has taken your fourth sister, and is hiding her from us. I want you girls to get everyone out of their houses and I want them kneeling in front of me now" I snapped and my brides immediately started breaking into the houses and brought the villagers to me. Soon enough I had the whole town kneeling before me.

I walked back and forth in front of the villagers, they all smelled of fear.

"Where is your mayor, where did he take his family!" I yelled.

No one said a word and it only made me angrier. I grabbed a elderly man who was in the front row of people and with no struggle I ripped his head off! All the villagers screamed in terror, some even tried running but my brides jumped them and started feeding on them.

"I'll only ask this one last time, where did your mayor take his family!" I yelled as I grabbed a little boy and held him by his neck with one hand.

"No please not my son!" a woman cried as she ran up to me and got on her knees. "The mayor took his family to London."

I looked into her eyes to see if she was lying but she was telling the truth. I dropped the little boy and then turned back into my creature form before flying up into the sky with my brides following me.

My brother has hell to pay for going back on his promise, he agreed to our deal back in our fathers temple and now he's trying to hide jewel from me!

Oh I'm going to make him suffer when I find him.

Authors note

I know it's really short and I'm sorry. I've been under a little stress lately and I'm really nervous for my highschool graduation which is in a few days. Anyways I hope you guys liked the chapter and can leave a comment and vote.💖 I love reading your comments on what you think of the book. And it helps keep my inspiration on writing the book up to its highest😊📝📖✏