Part 9

Picture of the place they have to stay in.
Hey guys I hope you are having a great day. I'm going to be doing a competition soon so stay tuned. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Today is the day. We are getting our packs ready for capture the flag. They told us to bring food a sleeping bag and anything else you think you might need.

I was bringing a pot to cook with and a couple extra blankets. Some of the guys were bringing stuff like me and some planned to bring more food.

"Ok a few more rules, the bases are two miles apart." "You will have to find your base and it's about 5 miles from where we start you." "You can't go for the other teams flag until tomorrow but you can send scouts to check stuff out."

Ok, I thought, not too hard. "Please get into your teams and follow me." I looked around and my team was already near me. Good this is going to be fun. "Red team follow Chase and blue team follow me." David yelled. We started walking. We took a lot of turns until we stopped. "Ok your base and some of the trees around it are covered in this smell." "You can all smell it then you have to go and find it."

I took the cloth and took a big sniff. I passed it on and closed my eyes. I stopped hearing everything and let my nose take everything in.

There it is. I smelt the faint stitch. "Guys I found it." Everyone looked at me with pure shock written on their face. "Wow ok, good luck." David said starting to walk back.

"Ok here is the plan we will go to the base and get everything ready. We will hide the flag somewhere hard inside. It's going to be a long walk in human form so let's shift to get there faster." "Save your clothes because you will need every pair."

I went behind a tree farther from the others. I got undressed and put my clothes in my bag. I shifted into my wolf. I went out from behind the trees to see everyone all ready there.

"I'm just mind linking everyone so we all have the connection." I mind linked. I grabbed my pack in my jaws nodded my head and started jogging away.

I made sure everyone was keeping up. Everyone was close behind so I went a little faster so that we could get there soon. I wanted as much of a lead as I could get.

Once we arrived at the base we looked around. It was a small cabin. It had a kitchen and two huge rooms. The rooms had nothing in them and could fit five people each. We all threw are packs down and went outside.

I looked around and found our flag. "Where should we hide this." I called out so that everyone would be paying attention. "Um...we have to put it in the cabin so why not hide it in one of the kitchen drawers." Jon said looking down.

"That's a great idea everyone cool with that." Jon looked up with a smile on his face. Everyone nodded. I went inside and threw it in the bottom middle drawer.

"Ok Matt, Philip, and Zack go see if you can find the other team's camp." They nodded their heads and walked out. "Ok everyone else let's go hunt." They looked at my like I was crazy. I just rolled my eyes and said "If we hunt now we can have extra food so that we won't have to hunt when we are tired." Everyone seemed to get it now so we walked outside.

"Shouldn't we have someone stay behind to guard the flag?" Ben asked. "No they can't take it yet so it doesn't matter." I said politely. "Ok I'm going to go far away from the base and howl so that they think are base is over there. I said pointing left. Everyone nodded and went behind trees to shift.

I waited till everyone was gone before undressing and shifting. I started running. I went about three miles away from the base and stopped. I let out a sole piercing howl. I made sure to howl for a long time and very loudly so that they would know where to go.

I heard a bush shake and I turned around. "Um...hey Jake." I said nervously. "Hey Kylie, are you ready?" He asked with a creepy smile on his face. I gave a nervous laugh and asked "Am I ready for what?"

His smile just got bigger and he made a motion with his hand. I looked behind me to see the two males that Jake was talking to that day in the bathroom. "What's going on?" I asked getting into a fighting stance. "Nothing love I'm just taking home. I stiffened because I had no clue what he was talking about.

Suddenly all three of them launched themselves at me. I tried to fight them off, but I didn't know what to do. I tried to mind link the others but they stuck a needle in my arm and injected me with wolfs bane. I kicked Jake as hard as I could. He fell over and I ran. I pumped my legs as fast as they could go. I could feel myself slowing down but I just shook my head and kept running.

I tried to call on my wolf but the wolves bane cut off our connection. I tripped over a rock and fell. I saw a cave and crawled over to it. All I could think about was my mom. I kept remembering how she died. I tried to shake away the memory but nothing worked.

I saw hands reach into my cave and I tried to hit them away but I was getting so tired. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I tried to stay awake when suddenly a cloth was put up to my nose. I knew it would put me to sleep but I didn't care. The last thing I heard before I passed out was "You will be mine and mine alone."
-----------------------------------------------------
I know you probably hate me right now. Worst chapter end ever I know. Please comment or follow me it really helps. Next time I will be announcing the competition so be ready.