Chapter 24 - Fell From Grace part2

Hey..!!!!..

Im back..😉😉..miss me?..hahaha...

This chapter is still not edited, so please bear with my error.

To my editor...I'll send all the copies later...!!!.

Enjoy..😘😘😘
-------------------------
Su Bai Lu was harshly fell and haven't recovered from her shock, this is the first time her father hurt her

" remember your place! You are nothing but a Shu Born daughter, how dare you slander your jiejie and now she is Duan Wangfei!"

" I said Yun Yiniang is the only one to remain here, are you disobeying this master?"his gaze is full of disgust

Su Bai Lu can only feel fear, she no longer care about her appearance and obediently lower her head, she pitifully touch her swollen cheek, with the great force his father used, her head was also hurting from the fall and felt dizzy, and gradually lose her consciousness.

Yun Yiniang instantly held her pitiful daughter, her heart grieved, she carefully raised this daughter not even allowing a single insect to touch her beloved girl but her daughter was slapped in front of her.

UNFORGIVABLE!..

"master!, this small concubine accompany you for 16 years and help you in running this manor, why would master hurt our beloved daughter, if master want to vent your anger let this small concubine take her place"

" this small concubine doesn't even dare to ask for the mistress placed and happily contented to served master, but why master still dissatisfied with this servant" her gentle face is covered by her tears like a pitiful flower yearning for a small amount of sympathy.

But it doesn't change the gloominess in the master mood.

"Hurry and bring the second miss back to her courtyard and confined her in 6 months, don't let anyone visit her during her confinement period and deduct half of her allowance for one year for disobeying this master and accusing the eldest di daughter as an unfilial daughter "

Two big mamas entered the room and harshly carried su bai lu out of the room

" what are you doing?! My daughter is still the 2nd miss of this manor" Yun Yiniang shouted at the two big woman

" Im still the one managing this inner courtyards, wait till I personally punish you to death " her voice is full of arrogance

When the two women heard the second madam, they were slightly frightened, afterall Yun Yiniang is still the most powerful Yiniang here in Su Manor

" why are you hesitating?! She is nothing but a mere concubine, Im still the master of this manor, or do you want this big master to find your families and accompany you to death"

As soon as they heard the threat of the master, they hastily carried the second miss without caring of her body

Yun Yiniang witnessing this scene crawled pitifully towards Su Xuan Zhi and grip the corner of his robe "master please have mercy, what this small servant done that master must punish us mother and daughter "

Su Xuan Zhi ruthlessly kicked her hand that gripping his robe and gaze at her with contempt " do you think this master is a fool, stop pretending to be a virtuous woman, I have allowed you to manage this manor believing you are smarter than the rest and will never do anything stupid to shame this master, but what have you done?!"

" You let those low officials witness your bullying towards the eldest daughter and let the people prepare the sedan using my name?! Tell me, what have you done wrong?"

" I never interfer in your way of running this household; bullying this master other concubines and their childres "..

" It doesn't even bother me; you scheming towards that hideous woman, but what did you give me in return?!" His voice is full of coldness

Yun Yiniang startled and doesn't know how to defend herself, " I-"

" Don't think highly of yourself, you are just a mere concubine meant to be a plaything, you have been favored but you already forgot your position"

His words is ruthless like a knife silently piercing her soul

" I thought you can easily handle that hideous woman, but this master os greatly wronged, she even cured her poison within her face right under your nose" his gaze is full of fury

" this master can no longer used a useless slut like you! "

Yun Yiniang widen her eyes and doesn't comprehend what master is saying, poison in her face?, she thought it was a disease from birth, there is something fishy

" hurry and take this dirt away from this master eyes, confined her in Xin Yue courtyard"

Xin Yue courtyard is not a good place, every concubine brought there, never returned alive, no one dared to gossip about that placed.

" Nooooo!" She aggressively struggle from the two steward trying to tie her down.

She hysterically resist and shout inside of the courtyard, " why?! Master promised to never abandoned me, Xuan - er, I have given you my heart as well as my soul, is the past feelings never matter?" her eyes full of hope.

" feelings?!, you are the one who beg this master to accept you, you are just a daughter of a mere 8th grade official " his voice full of disgust

Yun Yiniang can't believe that the day will come for her to fall, Su Xuan Zhi from the start never liked her, the man she used to adore is just an illusion.

There are no more pretence can be seen at her face but purely despair, for how many years she compete for this man favor, but it was all for nothing.

She sluggishly got up, her mind is in chaos,  her arrogant bearing already vanish, " no wonder Shansheng never looked nor loved you!, I know the secret behind your marriage!,hahaha, between me and you, who is the more pitiful one?!."

Su Xuan Zhi can ni longer contain his fury, he heavily slap her face and immediately fell and lose her consciousness.

His sinister gaze brings shiver to anyone," bring that bitch in that courtyard and feed her "that soup"! he slowly stride outside, the head steward quietly walk beside his master

" Throw her corpse outside!, let all beast have a taste of that disgusting meat and also take care all of the servants who were inside the room"

" this servant understand " the head steward obediently nod...and a cold smile creeping at his lips.

-----------