Forty Two

I live in a place where Winter exists basically 10/12 months and now that summer is actually here, I'm wanting winter to come back because it's too hot. Tf is this.

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning before Eliana and Peter did. They were cuddled up in the bed and I smiled as I walked to the closet to go change. I was wide awake, and excited.

I was having a baby.

After I pulled on new fresh clothes, I climbed back on to the bed and wedged myself between my boy and my girl. They groaned and opened their eyes as they moved away and I smiled cheekily down at them as I lay between them on my stomach.

"Morning," I beamed. Peter sighed and moved on top of my body and onto my back where he lay peacefully, nuzzling into me.

We hadn't told him yet. I looked to Eliana and rose my eyebrows and she nodded, running her hands through my hair.

"Bud," I whispered, he hummed, "Ellie and I need to tell you something."

He sighed and rolled off of me, plopping onto the bed with an "oomph". I smiled and pulled him into me and looked at Eliana.

"I think you should tell him, El," I smiled. She smiled and nodded, shifting up so she was now sitting upright.

"Peter," she began, "you're going to be a big brother soon."

Peter's eyes lit up and he smiled at me before looking at Ellie.

"I'm what?"

We laughed and he looked at us before a big smile broke out on his face. He giggled happily and flung himself onto Eliana as he laughed. Eliana smiled and rubbed his back comfortingly.

Peter pulled back and placed his hands on Eliana's face, "where are they?"

"They're in my body right now-"

"You ate them?" He shrieked. I laughed and Eliana shook her head, cupping his face with her hands.

"No honey," she laughed, brown eyes sparkling, "it's how they grow."

"In your tummy?" He asked, looking down at her stomach in apprehension.

"Well, yes...sort of," she smiled. Peter looked at me with a blank expression and pouted.

"Was I in my mommy's belly?" He asked. I smirked and nodded, placing a hand on his back.

"You were, so was I and Ellie," I smiled, "everyone was in their mummy's tummy before they were born."

He makes a disgusted sound and shakes his head, "do boys have babies too?"

I blushed and looked at Eliana who laughed, "no, Peter. They can't."

Peter pouted and looked at me and Eliana, before he finally sighed and nodded. He then crawled over to me and nuzzled himself into my chest, as I wrapped an arm around him. He peered up at me and smiled and I smiled back before leaning down to kiss his forehead.

"Are you excited," Eliana asked Peter. He nodded happily and turned around, before he leaned back and relaxed into my chest. I smiled and wrapped an arm loosely around his waist and looked at Eliana.