≪2≫

I was wondering why everyone was saying "it is dangerous" when I saw nothing going on so dangerous in the school. It was just my dad, now its also that wheelchair guy. What exactly is going on in this school?

"Aya, eat properly," mom reminded me when I was zoning into my thoughts.

"By the way dad, the chairman knows my real identity, right? Because I already submitted my form while applying," I said as I suddenly remembered about it.

"Yeah, he knows that you're my daughter. I told him about it and he agreed to keep it between us. He is reliable nice old man,"

"Just like you," I grinned.

"Hey, I'm not old, I just crossed 50," he said with a chuckle.

"That's enough for me to call you an old man," I said and laughed.

"Enough of talking, eat or old man will come haunting you at night," mom said and I laughed along with her.

It was just going on like all other days and I had no idea about the "danger" that I was warned about.

Just the other day, while it was recess time and I was eating lunch with a girl who happened to be kind to me because all other did not really have any liking on talking with a poor looking nerd. We were sitting on the bench on the side of the ground and eating our lunch while talking about how beautiful the school was.

"I wish the people here were as beautiful as the school is," Mira chan whispered and sighed distantly. "Huh?" I said confused. I didn't know what was she talking about. Just then, I spotted the guy in wheelchair going to the back side of the school building with his lunch box on his lap.

"Hey!" I shouted and ran but suddenly Mira hold my wrist. "What are you doing!?" She hissed.

"Look at him, he looks so lonely," I said and urged her to come with me but she shook her head. "Lets not get into any kind of trouble. Just stay away from him, okay?" she said and forcefully pulled me down beside her.

"Why is he dangerous? He seemed nice person to me. Though he said to keep away from him but still," I said thoughtfully and she stared at me like I just ate a caterpillar alive. "Did you really talk with him?" she asked slowly.

"Yeah. What's wrong with it?"

"Did anyone see you?" she asked with concern.

"It was after school in the rose garden so most probably, no,"

"Thank god!" she sighed out of relief.

"I'm so confused now. What is it that's so dangerous?"

"It's Hagiyama-san from the third year. He kind of rules the school," she started slowly as if she was telling a horror story. "Hageyama?" I asked and she chuckled. ('Hage' means bald in Japanese. Hageyama literally means bald mountain)

"No, its HAGI-yama. If he heard you talking about him this way, he would kill you right away,"

"And what is it with that HAGI-yama?" I asked and closed my lunch box as I had completed mine.

"He is a bully you would never want to get involved with. Specially for those who are scholarship student like you," she said lowering her voice. "He is a bully? Everyone says he is dangerous then why don't they take any action? They can just throw him out of the school," I scoffed in annoyance. Is this what my dad was scared about? About a bully in the school?

"No one can. Because his dad is one of the biggest share holder of this school. If Hagiyama-san get into trouble, his dad will leave from the share holding post and also another share holder of this school, Henrik san, will also leave because he owes Hagiyama-san for some reason and if both of them will leave, this school will be crumble down to nothing," she said and sighed.

"Henrik? Sounds like English name. Is he from America?" I asked and she shook her head. "I don't know, may be," she said and looked straight to me. "Now don't get into any trouble with the wheelchair guy, okay?" she said and I furrowed my brows.

"Now what's the connection with the wheelchair guy and Hageyama?" I asked.

"Shh, don't call him that. You see, even wall has ears," she lowered her voice dramatically looking around but no one was there who could possibly hear us. "That wheelchair guy is their play toy right now," she said barely in whisper.

"Their? There are more than one who bully? And what's with the 'play toy'?" this is sounding too ridiculous to start with.

"There are three including Hagiyama Akito. The other 2 are Sugiwara Kenta and Miyamoto Gorou. I don't know how they teamed up but that's all I know," she said and finally finished her lunch. She is a quite slow eater.

"And how do you know so much detail about them?" I asked curiously.

"My sister was one year senior than them and she told me everything she knew about them. She told me she felt so lucky she didn't get involved with them in her rest 2 years in the high school and she said I am even more lucky because its just this one year and if I successfully get away from their sight for just this one year, it will be peaceful in the rest 2 years," she said, brightening up her voice. "Well, I'm not like noticeable student so its not much of a problem anyway," she shrugged.

It seemed so surreal, this kind of people actually existed. Even I don't want to get involved with such people but I couldn't stop thinking about the guy in wheelchair. May be I can meet him again after school in the backside of the rose garden.

"Lets go home, Aya-chan," Mira chan said whilst packing her bag.

"I'm sorry, could you go ahead? I need to go to stay behind a while," I said apologetically and she smiled at me. "Sure. See you tomorrow," she said as cheerfully as she always was and waved at me before rushing out of the class. I went out slowly so that I would be alone at the end.

I rushed to the rose garden as there was no one left and saw the guy flat on the floor with his wheelchair beside him. Is he... dead!?

. * . * . * .

I'm really curious to know what you guys think about this story. I hope to get some feedback on the story! :)