FIFTY

;) *Sips tea*

~Jenna~

I growled and hunched over when pain shot through me. I felt a hand on me but I snapped and almost attacked who ever it was. I looked over my shoulder while showing them my fangs.

"Woah, Jenna-"

"Leave me alone!" I growled and held my stomach protectively.

"Jenna. Let me help you." Wilson said but I swiped at his hand but he pull back just in time before my claws could hook on skin.

I wobbled towards the opening and whimpered when another pain shot through my stomach and to the rest of my lower body. I growled again and I can feel tears wanting to fall.

Can you hurry the fûck up Alcander!!

I'm right here.

Once he said that, I saw his grey wolf coming through the woods. He was sprinting so fast that not even in two seconds he was standing in front of me shifting. He was breathing hard but I didn't take that as a surprise. Once he shifted I threw myself on him and cried on his shoulder.

"It hurts." I whimpered. I pulled away from him and slapped him, "all because of you I'm like this." I growled at him but my anger turned to sad. I started to cry again, one of his arms went under my legs while the other held my back.

"Alcander, do you need-" Wilson was trying to say but Alcander ignored him and started to sprint with me in his arms.

My eyes were closed right while my hands wrapped around his shoulder and neck tight. When other pain came I growled and then whimpered while my hands tighten.

He panted while he would gasp for air. His sprint never slowed down, even though he wanted to, he didn't let himself.

I'm glade, because if not, I might as well kill him and deliver our pup by myself.

Yeah...perks of being pregnant.

I open my eyes just for a second but snapped them close when another pain shot through me. I clenched on his shoulder and cried on it. But I saw the opening to the pack. I even saw a glimpse of the pack house.

"It hurts." I whimper while I cried.

"Al-almost...th-there." He said while his pants passed my ear.

I only nodded while my hands tighten around his shoulder as I bit my lip from screaming when a intense pain shot through me. I heard him kick open a door while he still sprinted. I heard gasp but that's when another door got kicked open.

"Vivens!!" He yelled while I felt myself get placed on the bed. I open my eyes and see his chest moving up and down way to fast. His hand holds the wall to support himself but he tries to walk.

"Alcander! Sit down! Just mind link him!" I growled while I held the bed sheets in my hand while my back arched up.

"Oh...oh....oh yeah." I look towards him and he smiles weakly at me and starts to walk towards the side of the bed but he falls down and passes out.

"Alcander!" I sit up but I lay back down when I felt another come my way. I growl while I clench my teeth. "VIVENS!!" I look up and see some nurses there staring at me.

"What are you doing!!?? Call doctor Vivens!!! I'm going to deliver this child while you just stare!!!" I growl. They quickly rush out and some do look through other rooms. "GET OUT!!!" I screamed when I saw some wounded wolves staring at me. They quickly hold their wounds and hurry out. I scream when a intense pain shot through me.