Chapter 6: Oh no he did not just do that☑️

Tommy's Pov:

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Libby yelled at me. My wolf growled inside my head.

"I kissed MY mate" I growled out. "Speaking of what's your name?" I already knew but I wanted her to tell me.

"It's Olivia, and what the hell makes you think you can kiss me?!?!"

"Libby, I think I'll call you Libby".

"Libby?, no you can call me Olivia, or Liv at a later time."

"Everyone calls you Liv or Olivia Correct? And I want my name for you to be special."

"I don't really think you get that privilege yet.... but that's not the topic of our argument right now."

"That being said why the hell did you kiss me?"

"Because you're my mate and I can kiss you whenever I want!! You belong to me!!"

"So what if I'm your mate that doesn't give you the right to kiss me whenever the hell you feel like it!! Especially considering we just met maybe and two hours ago and all you've done is insult me and boss me around."

"I'm not an object I'm a person you don't own me or tell me what to do!!!"

Feeling my eyes go black; I walk closer to her and jerked her towards me so I had her in a tight grip so that she couldn't get out of it again.

"YOU ARE MY MATE AND YOU WILL DO AS YOU'RE TOLD"

"And let's not forget you kissed me back sweetheart."

"You're not the boss of me!! I don't care if you were Ian Somerhalder and he's really hot by the way, I still wouldn't listen to you!! You don't get to tell me how to live my life!!" She said through gritted teeth causing a loud growl to erupt from my wolf about her comment on Ian Somerhalder.

And the next thing I new I slapped her. Oh fuck I just slapped my mate. 'Shit what have we done?? We just slapped our mate now she's going to hate us more than she already does' Phantom angrily curses at us.

"Libby I'm so so-" I started to say and I never say sorry to anyone just so you are aware and she just killed my first ever apology.

"Don't talk to me" she said and I saw the hurt and anger in her eyes and it looked like she was holding back tears. While I was unfocused she quickly jerked out of my grip, slapped me across my face, shifted, and ran off.

Oh fuck, fuck, what have I done. This feeling of regret and guilt is a new thing to me I've never felt this before but when I saw the hurt in Libby's eyes it hurt me and I heard my wolf whimper? What he never cries what is this girl doing to us. I decided even though it might not be the best option I decided to head back to Libby's house and follow her.

************************

Liv's  Pov.

He hit me he actually hit me. I know I was pushing him and probably should have stopped but who does he think he is??

Obviously I hit him back does he think he can honestly get away with that?

Midnight and I were crying while we ran back to my house. Midnight is very quiet minus her soft cries. I knew he was mean and cruel but I didn't think he would hit me. I finally made it back to my house and ran up to my room.

I decide to shower, after I shower, and clean clothes, I put on my white Minnie Mouse tank top with red Minnie Mouse shorts. Incase you can't tell I love Disney!!

Next thing I knew when I sat down on my bed I stated crying and I couldn't stop. Maybe it was from finding out Thomas is my mate, or he thinks is he can control me just because he's my mate, or that fact that my own mate slapped me!!

Granted I did slap him back but he deserved it.

Then there was a soft knock on my door "Come in" as soon as the words left my moth my little sister Summer came in. Oh no I don't want her to see me cry but she's going to find out anyway.

For being 14 she's very mature and understands a lot of things. We're best friends and always there for each other.

"Liv what's wrong??" She asks concern lacing her voice.

"I found my mate" I replied my voice cracking.

"Isn't that a good thing? Wait did he reject you? Because if he did I swear to god I'll kill him god he's such an Idi-"

"No he didn't reject me he sl-

"Oh thank god there you are!! I was worried sick!! Tell me what happened I want to know everything." Ash rushed out barging into my room.

I told them everything that had happened after I was forcefully made to leave the club. Including the part where he slapped me.

"Oh I'm going to kick his ass and kill him I don't care if he's an Alpha or not!!" Ash screamed.

"Me too how dare he hit my big sister!!" Summer said very angrily. Summer never gets mad so when she does you should be very afraid.

Wow it's already 3:15 in the morning I was just about to suggest we go to bed when the door bell rang. We all looked at each other and ran down stairs.

When I opened the door there stood Thomas. What the hell was he doing here he had no right to show up at my house or even talk to me after he hit me. But I saw sadness and regret in his eyes. Just as I was about to say something and slam the door, Ash came around the corner and said I the coldest angriest tone I've ever heard come out of her mouth "What the hell is he doing here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Word count:1062

--------------------------------------------------------------Word count:1062