We Got There!!

It took four turns but in the end, everyone had gone through the floo network. Maia and Kale were in awe, and while I was amazed by the beauty of Hogwarts, I was always the most level-headed and mature of my little siblings. Meaning that I understood why mom was looking so pale, dad so awkward, and Luna so... umm. how to describe it? Out of it? Really it was clear to see that the only ones excited for these trip were us. The kid. (That is, of course, counting uncle Blaise as a kid. I am less childish than that man.)

 It was when we were walking down the hall that the plan formed by our parents started. Maia and I would go with mommy because we're not blonde. Auntie Luna would come with us along with Hermione. We are to enter the great hall together. After that we just go with the flow and mom will call, Kale, Scorp, Blaise, Mary, Cissy and Dad over. And that's about it! I do have to say that the parents have a plan, but we kids have a better one. You see we will turn this boring reunion upside down. Step one is to film everything! (Yes the camera has some spells on it so it works.)  Step two is rather simple. reunions are boring. Music's boring, fights break out and really it's all just kissy, kissy. So us Malfoys and Zabinis are going to change that. 

Each of us plays and instrument, and we have kind of like a band (though not really we just know a few songs together) and we had all decided that we would play about 5 songs for the reunion, just to make everyone happy, and party-y. Is that a word? Idk. Don't judge I'm 10! If you are wondering though how we smuggled our instruments in I can assure you that that was an easy job. Each kid always has their instrument with them. We all have a necklace with the shape of our instrument. There is a spell on it that when we say " Let's play (name of instrument)"  it will turn into our instrument, cool right? Scorp plays the drums, Hermione the piano, Mary the violin, Cissy the guitar, Maia the bass, Kale the tambourine, and I sing! Well back to the story! 

That was our plan, we were going to blast Hogwarts with some music and they could do nothing about it. At last, though we reached the great hall and mummy took a deep breath. Nodding at Luna and holding Maia and me's hands tight, she shed Annie Malfoy forever, and became once again, 

HERMIONE MALFOY!

First off thank you soo much for the 1584 reads (and more by when you read this I hope!) I do want to say one thing though. I love all the reads but I feel like people don't comment a lot, and I was just wondering if it was my writing style, if it was the story, if there was a way to make you feel like you can comment more. To say the truth when I see a comment it seems so much more real. The reads are a number, but actually reading a comment from someone who could be from anywhere in the world makes me happy. It makes me feel proud of whoever created Wattpad. Becuase Wattpad may truly be the place where I can be myself, and no one, no one will judge. And now really what it the thing you like them most about Wattpad? Tell me in the comments,

Roses9