Chapter 24: Camren Is In Love.

After the argument, Alexis went home and Camila thought it was better for Lauren to stay away from her. Keana was of course pissed that she couldn't get to know the girl better. But her best friend was her main priority.

"Lauren feels guilty. She's honestly just jealous Camila... I hope you're not mad at her. She knows she's wrong." Keana whispered as Lauren walked grumpily towards her car.

"I know.. but she's my best friend you know.. I can't just leave her, she shouldn't have said that." Camila told her. She watched as Lauren patiently waited for her girlfriend and best friend to arrive. She then opened the passenger door for her girlfriend. Once Camila walked inside, Camila kissed her cheeks, silently telling her that every thing was okay.

The truth was, Lauren felt guilty. She wanted to take back every thing she told Alexis and just rephrased it in a better way. She gave Camila a weak smile as she closed her door and then took her own seat. They drove in silence, all three not knowing whether to bring up the topic or not. Once they reached the hotel, Keana bid the two farewell.

"You're- um, staying with me, right? I made Keana stay with Normani." Lauren told her.

"Of course baby." Camila pinched her cheeks and kissed her forehead for assurance. She held Lauren's hand as the pair walked towards the elevator.

Once they got inside inside the elevator, Lauren decided to interrupt the silence.

"We're okay, right?" Lauren asked as she held her hand up and gave it a kiss. This was their first night back, she didn't want to ruin it.

"We're perfect."

--

"Lauren, let me in!" Camila shouted as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"He built her a fucking house Camz!" Lauren yelled back as she blew her nose into the tissue that she took.

"Babe I know.. just let me in, I need to pee!"

"And- and he wrote her a shit ton of letters. Will you do that for me if you left for war? Will you leave me? Oh my God Camz. You better write me every fucking day if you're out at war, you hear me? And shoot any bitches that even dare flirt with you."

"Oh my God, you crazy bitch, Lauren I'm not going anywhere baby! I'll die as soon as I step on the battlefield, probably slipping on a banana skin or something. Let me in!" Camila repeated, knocking hard on the wooden door.

"Camz, I'm crying."

"I know."

"Like a gay shithead."

"Lo.. I know, I need to release some water from my body as well. You better open that goddamn door before I pee on the fucking carpet." No answers were heard but the door opened and Camila immediately opened her pants, not giving a shit that Lauren was right there.

"Ew." Lauren muttered as she heard her girlfriend's pee flow out her body.

"Fuck you, you ate this pussy before and you're disgusted by me peeing?" Camila joked as she finished her business. She flushed the toilet and put her pants back on. It was then she realized Lauren was seriously crying. Her face was red and she had never seen Lauren like this ever since their talk a long time ago.

"Babe, I can't believe you've never watched The Notebook before." Camila said, twirling her hair. She sat beside Lauren in front of the counter and laid her head on her shoulder.

"It's just- why did you make me watch that Camila?"

"It's romantic! I expected you to get all lovey dovey which might lead to us making out on the couch. That's what usually happens Lauren! Not you sitting beside the bathtub crying." Camila scolded but her tone was playful. She loved her emotional, passionate girlfriend. She doesn't care that this literally never happened to anyone other's girlfriend. She was lucky to have the one and only Lauren Jauregui's heart.