It's Alright

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to a slight shuffling noise in my room. I sat up a little only to find Jimin sitting on the end of my bed with his head down. He looked as if he were going to fall asleep any second but he also seemed to be holding himself away from sleep.

"What are you doing in here? This is my room..." I used a stern voice, attempting to frighten him a little so he would leave. It didn't work. "J-jimin ish supposed to w-wake master up." He smiled so brightly as he scooted closer. "M-master?" I was a little shocked from the name he had given me. He nodded rather than using his words.

"Jungkook! Are you up yet?!" I knew that voice. My mom was shouting for me and probably had my breakfast finished. "Yeah!" I scooted passed Jimin and left him on the bed as I walked downstairs. The second my mom came into sight, I started scolding her.

"Did you send Jimin to wake me up?" I glared. "Well yeah. You've got to get used to him and he's got to get used to you." She placed some pancakes on a plate and brought them to me. "Mom, that's my room! I don't like him and I never will! I don't want some random half animal and half human freak waking me up every damn day! He's so annoying and he hasn't even been here for a week yet! Why did you think it was a good idea to get him?! He's a freak!" I yelled.

My mom looked up with wide eyes but she wasn't looking at me. She was looking passed my head toward the stairs. Suddenly, I heard a slight sniffle. I turned my head and my heart nearly shattered. I don't like Jimin in the slightest way but the second my eyes spotted him crying because of what I had said, I couldn't help but to regret everything I had done.

I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head only to find out my mom had hit me. "Dammit, Jungkook! What's wrong with you?! He has done nothing wrong and yet you still won't accept him! Give the boy a chance! I feel ashamed to be your mother right now! How could you treat someone like that? You can't be so heartless toward people!" She slammed the pan on the table causing me to flinch and she began stomping her way up the stairs to go fetch Jimin.

I looked down, fiddling with my hands. I really did regret what I had said. I really respect my mother and everything she has done for me. The fact that she said she was ashamed to be my mother hurt so much. I knew that she was waiting for me to go up to him and apologize but I don't know how I'll ever face him again today. The sight of him crying and shaking from the insults I had spat was just terrible.

No POV

Jihee eventually found Jimin in an empty room in the large house. She quietly walked in and turned to face a corner of the room where Jimin was curled up in a little ball, crying. She kneeled down next to him and placed a hand on his hand. He flinched and started crying even more than before. "No! No, please! I'm sorry!" He tried scooting farther into the corner.

"Jimin, it's alright. It's just me, Jihee. It's alright, munchkin." She shifted Jimin into her lap and hugged him. Jimin quickly hugged her back and continued letting his tears fall. "I'm sorry about him. He's not the most grateful person in the world. He's definitely got an attitude." Jihee scoffed. Jimin giggled and Jihee's heart warmed up.

"Jimin-ie understands..." He's words were muffled due to his head being placed on Jihee's shoulder. "Oh, you're so adorable. How could he treat you this way?" She rubbed his head lightly. She then began petting his ears lightly causing Jimin to start purring. "Do you have any siblings?" Jihee spoke up.

"Jimin-ie does not know. Jimin-ie was not aloud to play or see other fwends." Jimin pouted. Jihee pouted along with Jimin and kissed the top of his head. "Just know that I'm always here for you and even if Jungkook doesn't accept you, I'll keep you and shower you with hugs and kisses." Jimin giggled and hugged Jihee tightly. "Jimin-ie like master's mommy." He pecked Jihee's cheek causing Jihee to let out a small laugh.

Their happy moment was interrupted by the door being opened. The two turned and Jimin's ears fell when he saw Jungkook at the door. Jihee glared and shooed him away with her hand. "No, I wanna talk to him. Can you leave?" Jungkook didn't seem angry nor happy. Jihee was shocked for a moment but nodded and stood up. She took one step when she felt a tug on the hem of her shirt.

"Jimin-ie scared. Jimin-ie doesn't want master's mommy to leave." A single tear trickled down his cheek. Jihee leaned over and pecked Jimin's forehead. "It will be ok. Jungkook just wants to talk. It's alright." She stood up and left the room. Jungkook coughed lightly trying to remove the awkward aura in the room.

Jimin curled back up in the corner and stared at the floor. Jungkook sighed and walked toward the kitten. "Jimin, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Jimin whimpered and shut his eyes tightly. "Jimin, please talk to me..." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Ji-jimin-ie wants master's mommy b-back." He whimpered once again.

Jungkook will admit that he felt a slight pain in his chest when Jimin said that. "Jimin..." Jungkook wasn't sure what was happening to himself but he leaned forward and pecked Jimin's cheek. "I'm sorry. Seriously, I am." He reached one hand out and cupped Jimin's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"Awwwwww! You're already warming up to him!" Jungkook jumped and nearly fell on top of Jimin when a voice had bursted through the room. He turned and nearly slapped the hell out of his friend. "Taehyung! How the hell did you get in here?! Nevermind, don't answer that. Get out!" He shoved his friend out of the door only to find that the rest of his friend's were there as well. He rolled his eyes and shut the door, locking it.

He walked back to Jimin and lifted the kitten lightly. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. He placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook's heart melted right then and there. "God...how did I hurt you like that without being hurt first?" He whispered to himself.

He opened the door and pushed passed his friends, ignoring their odd and adoring stares. He carried Jimin into his room and placed him on his bed. He turned on his heels and walked over to his closet and opened it up. "Did you wear that outfit yesterday, too?" He scanned his own closet. He glanced in the mirror hanging on his wall to see Jimin's response. Jimin nodded lightly and rubbed his eyes.

"Jimin, did you get a good sleep last night? You seem tired." He asked as he pulled out a comfy oversized shirt of his own, a pair of black pajama bottoms, and a pair of his own boxers. "Jimin-ie doesn't sleep alone. Jimin-ie can't do that or Jimin gets scared..." He pouted and rubbed his eyes once more. Jungkook frowned and grabbed Jimin's smol hand, helping him stand up from the bed.

"Here, you can wear these. The bathroom is right there." He pointed to the door to his bathroom and Jimin nodded. "I'll wait for you here and then we can go eat breakfast. Jimin walked to the bathroom and began changing. Jungkook plopped on his bed when his mom suddenly walked in. "Your friends left. They thought it was best to leave you guys alone for today. I'm off to work so please treat him well. I swear to God, if I come home and find the poor boy crying again, I will beat your ass." She raised he brows and stared at him.

"I know, I know. I won't hurt him, I promise." He sat up and raised his arms as he surrendered. "Alright, well I'm going now. Where is he?" Jungkook pointed to his bathroom door. "Jimin! I'm going to work now! If Jungkook does anything rude to you, let me know!" She shouted. Jimin let out a small 'okay' and Jihee left for work.

Jimin walked out and Jungkook looked over, his eyes quickly widening. "Where are your pants?! I gave you pants, didn't I?" He shouted. "Jimin-ie have a tail...Jimin-ie can not wear master's pants." He pointed to his tail and wiggled it slightly. Jungkook smiled and let out a small laugh. "Forgot you were a hybrid...Well, are you hungry?" Jimin quickly nodded and clapped his hands together cutely.

"Then let's go eat." He grabbed Jimin's little hand and guided him downstairs as Jimin smiled and laughed, for literally no reason at all, the whole way downstairs.

_____

I think I forgot to mention that this entire book will be straight up fluff with a chance of maybe one smut scene ;)))))))