31- New Dimension, New Me

🔝 (ignore Mabel) this is pretty much Dip's new look, but I changed the shoes cause I didn't like the ones in the photo. Too bulky.

Also, sorry this is kinda late. I'm super sick and I'm like throwing up so it was kinda hard to edit. Hope you still like the chapter.

Dipper POV

We step through the portal, straight into Bill's mansion. Bill shuts the portal right behind us and I walk over to the couch in his living room, sitting down.

"That was dramatic." I sigh, relaxing into the cushions.

"Yeah," he laughs "Are you alright? That was like, super emotional."

"I knew it had to happen, as soon as we kissed that time, I knew I would have to choose one day." I explain. He nods and sits next to me.

"So now what do we do?"

"I don't know, what ever we want I guess."

"Cool." He seems so happy, it makes me happy just seeing him. "Are you tired? You used a lot of power."

"Yeah, I could use a nap." I get up and walk to the bedroom, Bill following me.

My wings and claws are already gone, so I don't have to worry about them. As I lay down, Bill slips his arms around me and we cuddle into the duvet.

"Oh, I get it." I laugh. "You wanted to cuddle didn't you?" He just nods and nuzzles his head into my chest. I crack up laughing, petting his head.

"What?" He mumbles, clearly he's already tired.

"Well, aren't you usually the dom." I say yawning.

"I can do what I want!" He sasses, but instantly corrects himself. "Unless you want me to be the dom!"

"It's fine Bill, I just think it's cute that's all." With that we go silent, slowly falling asleep. This is all I ever wanted.

*timeskip*

When I wake up Bill is gone. I can hear noises coming from the kitchen, so I decide to investigate. I'm greeted by a hilarious sight. The kitchen is covered in flour, eggs, and other ingredients. Bill is sitting, laughing on the floor, covered in slimy batter with a bowl in his arms. I start laughing with him when I realize what's happening.

"How in world did you manage to make this big of a mess!" I giggle.

He stands up and sets the bowl on the counter.

"Well I wanted to make those human cake things for breakfast, and I wanted you to be proud of how good at being a human I am." He sounds adorable, looks adorable, is adorable.

"So you tried to make them human style?"

"Yep."

I crack up laughing again, this is my boyfriend...

"Okay..." I sigh "why don't you go get cleaned up and I'll sort out these pancakes."

"I can get rid of this mess in a snap." He holds up his fingers, about to snap them.

"No," I stop him "I'll do it don't worry, just go clean yourself off, human style!"

He laughs and nods, strutting away. I watch his hips sway as he leaves, wow...
Snapping out of my trance, I begin to clean up the mess.

First I wash all the batter-covered dishes, then I singe all the batter covering the floor, walls and ceiling, turning it into dust. I sweep up the dust and magic up some new ingredients. When Bill returns the pancakes are cooked to perfection and I'm setting the table.

"I really wanted to be romantic for you, sorry." Bill pouts. I look him up and down, he's wearing tight black jeans with rips in the knees and no shirt, again.

"Don't apologize!" I exclaim, giving him a big hug. "You don't have to try to be romantic. All I want is for you to be with me, I don't really care about the rest." Bill gives me a warm smile and hugs me back.

"I love you too." He whispers in my ear.

We break the hug and sit down to eat. Surprisingly, my appetite has suddenly returned and I begin to munch away at the syrup soaked pancakes.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I say between bites.

"You're eager!" He laughs, stuffing an entire pancake in his mouth and swallowing it almost whole like a baby bird.

"And you're a pig." I laugh back. "Come on, I haven't been free in a long time."

His face changes to sympathetic.

"Well, I guess we could go adventure some dimensions while I make deals with people..."

"That sounds like so much fun!" I squeal "I'll go get ready." Putting my plate in the sink, I run to mine and Bill's bedroom.

After many outfits and changes, I finally decided on my new demon look. I'm wearing healed, black, leather boots; tight black pants; a brown tunic with buckles going down the front and a belt around my torso; and finally, a dark blue trench coat that pulls the whole outfit together. It's all perfect. It even forms around my wings so I don't have to worry about ripping my shirt. My gloves are also fingerless so I can take out my claws when I want.

When I walk out of the room Bill is wearing his usual fancy attire.

"What do you think?" I say quietly, he turns around and his eyes go big.

"You look... Wow." Is all he can say. I giggle and twirl around, striking a pose at the end.

"It's my new demon look!" I exclaim, shooting out my claws and striking another fierce pose.

"Alright fashionista," Bill laughs "are you ready to aw some of my deal makers?"

"Let's do this!" With that he teleports us into another dimension and I pop out my wings.

Sorry it was short.
🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐗