Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

Author's Note

Welcome to The Intellect, book one in the Renna series. This book is a dystopian sci-fi novel based in the not-so-distant future where a Nuclear War has wiped out most of the earth's population, turning it into a tundra. This story is a part of the Wattpad Paid Stories program.

I have been writing for fun for about fifteen years and started posting my stories on Wattpad about three years ago. This platform has encouraged me to get more serious about my writing, and now it's helping me take the next step by selecting my story The Intellect for the Wattpad Paid Stories Program. Just like so many other authors, I put my heart and soul into what I write and I love sharing these stories on Wattpad. Being selected to be a part of this program is a huge honor. I love the Wattpad platform and have enjoyed the community and support on this website, and I am so honored to be chosen to be part of this program that supports authors and their stories.

The Wattpad Paid Stories Program allows authors to earn money for doing what they love. What this means for readers is that the first few chapters of the story will be free to let you try it out and see if you like it. If you want to continue reading the story, you will be required to purchase coins to access the rest of the chapters. The proceeds from these coins will support me and my writing directly and if you choose to read this story, I appreciate your support so much. It means the world to me.

Thank you so much for reading & I hope you enjoy The Intellect!

- Hannah