12

Chaeyoung's Pov.

"Chaengie~~ eat this before we go." Mina handed me a sandwich. I quickly ate it and it almost choked me.

"Sowwy..." Mina giggled as she rubbed my back.

We both got out from her apartment, got down, and separated our ways. Its 7:30 and I need to go to our house to change then go to my dad's company to talk about something. I'll just say that 90% of my meeting with him are about shit while the other 10% are important. I wanted to ditch but Mina is going somewhere too. No choice.

"Eomma! I'm home!" I shouted as soon as I entered our house. I saw a lady waving at the kitchen.

I ran to her just to give a quick hug. "Eomma, Appa wants me to go to his meeting. I'll be changing my clothes cuz it starts at 8."

"Don't worry, Dear. I'll be coming with you. I'll change my clothes too." She smiled. After removing her apron, we went upstairs to change.

Ok I'll explain about our house while wearing my clothes. So our house is not small. Its actually a mansion. Big one. There are 4 cars and 2 motorcycles parking outside. Big garden with pool at the back. And a small place where I can relax. Trees, fresh air, swings and other stuff. For the interior, when you enter our house, you'll see a living room with a big flat screen television with bookshelves beside it. Then when you look straight you'll see the dining area and kitchen. Long table with 4 chairs. And the kitchen counter just next to it. Then there is a door beside it which brings you to the backyard.

The second floor is for our rooms. First is my brother's bedroom, then mine, Mom, then Dad. The other bedrooms are for the guests, maids, and guards. Another room is for play room cuz we like playing games haha.

I got everything ready. I'm wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans. Together with white shoes and a black jacket. Its actually quite cold outside so I made myself ready.

"Ms. Son." I heard someone knocking and called my name. "The chauffeur is waiting for you outside. Your mother is in the car."

"Oh ok I'm actually done." I opened the door and thanked the guy. I ran outside and rode the car in front of our house.

Mina's POV.

"Ms. Myoui. We're here." I got out from the car. I looked around the place while holding donuts for my parents. I haven't seen them for so long. I barely talk to them too.

As I scan the exterior of the building, I saw the letter 'S' with a dot and the word 'Estates'. Guess its a big company.

"Mina my baby girl." I heard my Mom's voice and I turned at their direction. I ran to them and hugged them. 'Gosh... I missed them...'

"You look very gorgeous and simple, my dear." My Dad complimented. Well, I am really a simple person. I wore a pastel pink skirt and a plain white long-sleeves.

"I missed the two of you so much. And here." I said as I broke the hug. I gave them the donuts.

"Thank you, my dear. You ready for the meeting?" My Dad asked. Its actually my first time to have a meeting and add the fact that they'll be there too. Meeting doesn't sound good for me but maybe its important.

"Yes, Dad." I smiled at him and off we go to the building.

No one's POV.

Both girls didn't know what's about to happen about the meeting. As the Myoui family took a step inside, The daughter of the company owner came.

"Mom what is the meeting all about?" Chaeyoung asked out of confusion. She feels like something is going on.

"Let's just wait, honey." Her mom stated. Making Chaeyoung to be curious more than she is right now.

In front of the elevator, Mina is silently waiting. Thinking deeply what will also happen.

'Hmmm.... What does 'S' means in front of the building? Is that the name? S. Estates? Sun? Soil? What is it?' Mina scratched her chin because of the questions circling her brain. She didn't know they have reached the floor where the meeting occurs.

"Mina. We're here. Come on." Mr. Myoui woke Mina up from zoning out.

They got out and two ladies are following them. The five of them got inside the company's main system. The two youngest haven't seen each other clearly. Mr. Son's secretary guided the Myoui family to the meeting place. The two ladies following them patiently waited the secretary and when the secretary came, they were delivered to the office of the owner.

"Appa!" Chaeyoung ran to his father. Missing his warmth after a long time.

"My beautiful daughter. How are you? I'm sorry Appa can't manage his time to play with you." Her dad broke the hug and made Chaeyoung sat at his lap.

"I don't wanna continue it. I know you'll win." The three of them laughed. They stopped when they saw a guy standing in front of them.

"Am I ruining the gorgeous moment?" The three people gave the guy a warm smile. Its been awhile since they've been this happy together.

"Come here my boy." Chaeyoung's brother ran to them and they gave him the warmest hug he can get.

On the other hand, Mina and her parents waited for the meeting to occur. Fascinated with the great interior design of the room.

"Dad, Is this the same to your meeting place?" Mina caught his Dad's attention. Still looking at the ornaments around the room.

"Its quite smaller than mine. But this place has better decorations than I do. I know the owner's children has a good quality of picking decors. Very artistic." He stated. Mina just nodded. Still not looking to him.

While they we're busy appreciating the room, the door opened quietly. Making them continue what they are doing.

"Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Myoui." The voice shocked them making them turn around and bow. But Mina froze as  soon as she turned.

"And Good Morning, Mina. Please Call me Mr. Son. Owner of Son Estates." Mina just froze. Looking at his direction but not at his eyes. She's looking at the small figure behind him.

"Oh and this is my daughter Son Chaeyoung."

.

.

.

•••

Hi there penguins! Ok so my school is around again and please understand if I will be updating very VERY slow for the next... days or weeks.

I am also planning of ending this. I think it will never reach chapter 19 or 20 so yeah...

But I'll be publishing another one. I'll make it a good one. /better than this/

Also HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR LOVING AND COLD BABY YODA!! Once loves you💕💕

I am sorry for the long wait and sorry for this shitty chapter. I got sick last time so I am very sorry. Sorry for the typos and grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for checking out!!
✨💕💕✨